ADVERTISEMENT

9 Saturday games

Yeah, this may or may not be good news. "Saturday" isn't specific enough for me. (And I realize this question won't be answered until 10 days before kickoff...)

Give me ANY other day if Saturday AT NOON is the alternative. Nine Saturdays means nine of those opportunities...

Last edited:
Not to mention that the Marshall game will be a great travel game. A must see stadium (yes it's small) with a lot of history!

I'm with Zipp if it's a week night game vs a Sat noon I'll take the week night games. Fan base is always more intense. Much more fun. Will be traveling to Clemson again for sure, maybe UVA and Houston will see. Can't wait for FB season!

I like our chances. I believe we will be competing with Oklahoma hosting Ohio State that day for College Game Day. Oklahoma has Houston on the 3rd. If the Cougars beat the Sooners, it could happen.

If ESPN doesn't bring College GameDay here on Sept. 17th against FSU they're morons because both teams will be ranked and both teams will most likely be undefeated.

JCPS teachers will be out for St James Art fair that Friday. I expect an even stronger contingency of fans going to Clemson than last time.

I am personally a big fan of night games. If it's not Saturday night, I don't care what night of the week it is. I just love the electric atmosphere of night games. I realize Saturday daytime games are beneficial for various reasons, but I really enjoy the nighttime environment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT