ADVERTISEMENT

5th Year Player for Next Year

Oh and I sure hope he changes his mind. Would rather see him anywhere but here. We finally seem to have a bunch of high character, lunch pail guys. Don't want this clown rubbing off on any of them

Nobody is issuing personal attacks....stop being so melodramatic. Yeah being voted captain means nothing and then to boot he quit on them. To that, add a drug suspension, a suspension for actually punching an opponent and then another 2 game suspension for basically being a punk in a game against Brown. He's pretty clearly a problem kid. Of course there'd nothing I nor anyone can do about it. Thanks Capt Obvious. Still mean we can't discuss it it agree with it? Or do I need to tread lightly lest I bruise your feelings in criticizing "Coach." This looks like another Chris Jones but I'm sure that was another "Coach knows best" situation too. Bottom line, quit getting so bent out of shape about my opinions on a message board. You seem very thin skinned
LMAO!! You're one funny dude. I like you. Calling me names isn't any kind of personal attack in your world. Ok. I'm good with that. Also calling the player names isn't any kind of attack in your world either. Good to know.

Honestly, there is NOTHING to discuss other than your attitude over an issue you can't control or change. LOL. He's going to be on the team. Like it or not. Either accept that or don't. Nothing changes regardless. LOL.

If the one and done experience with Lee and Lewis is an indication of anything then I say bring on another one year proven upperclassmen.

Jay, I feel like you just want to argue just because you have nothing else to do.

Yep named captain and promptly quit on his team. Sounds like a high character guy. I'm sure he "has the respect of his teammates" now. Suspended at least once in each of his three seasons.

From everything I've read, him sitting out was a mutual decision between him and the coach due to style of play. Now you can say that is code for something else, but that would be total speculation.

From everything I've read, him sitting out was a mutual decision between him and the coach due to style of play.

Yeah and it was still a chump move. "Style of play"? You serious Clark? I don't like the Coach's style of play so I'll quit. Yep sure the kind of guy people want to play with

Jay,

You act like you know the whole story because you read some negative press. The school hired a new coach, rather than come back and play under a new system, he chose to do what Lee and Lewis did, take one more chance of fulfilling his dream to win a NC. If you really want to know about his character, why don't you ask his previous coach or better yet, the new coach and ask him if he would like to have him back?

Yeah and it was still a chump move. "Style of play"? You serious Clark? I don't like the Coach's style of play so I'll quit. Yep sure the kind of guy people want to play with

Well, using that logic, Luke Hancock must have been a real chump in your eyes. You realize he left George Mason after they changed coaches? He didn't even have the decency to try things out with new coach, he left before the school year even began.

Good stuff.....another fanboy take. Must praise "coach" for whatever it is he does. Got a "whores in the dorm" scandal hanging over your head and he takes a high risk character like this. There's a certain segment of you who'll defend ANYTHING. This kid sounds like a pure punk. Again no thanks.
You sir, are no Cardinal fan. If he messes up and is a mistake then the things you have said would have merit. But that hasn't happened. He could be a model student athlete and be a huge part of a winning team. What would you say then? You're acting today like you already know what's going to happen. And we don't need your thanks or permission to be optimistic. A real Cardinal fan who had concerns could say I hope he works out and I'm not a big fan of taking risks like this, but he could be a legit young man whose bad behavior is in the past. Instead you're calling him names and calling out fellow Cards fans with ridiculous comparisons.

It's at the point where you probably want him to fail so you can be right and come here to bash all who tried to reason with you about this guy. You're too emotional not to. I mean what's the big deal anyway? Who are you to accept or deny any player that is asked to play basketball by the University of Louisville? Pitino doesn't need your permission and if you're so adamant about your disdain for this guy, pull for another team. Because you're not behaving like a Louisville Cardinals fan.

You sir, are no Cardinal fan. If he messes up and is a mistake then the things you have said would have merit. But that hasn't happened. He could be a model student athlete and be a huge part of a winning team. What would you say then? You're acting today like you already know what's going to happen. And we don't need your thanks or permission to be optimistic. A real Cardinal fan who had concerns could say I hope he works out and I'm not a big fan of taking risks like this, but he could be a legit young man whose bad behavior is in the past. Instead you're calling him names and calling out fellow Cards fans with ridiculous comparisons.

It's at the point where you probably want him to fail so you can be right and come here to bash all who tried to reason with you about this guy. You're too emotional not to. I mean what's the big deal anyway? Who are you to accept or deny any player that is asked to play basketball by the University of Louisville? Pitino doesn't need your permission and if you're so adamant about your disdain for this guy, pull for another team. Because you're not behaving like a Louisville Cardinals fan.
This ×1000

Reactions: Cue Card
Yep named captain and promptly quit on his team. Sounds like a high character guy. I'm sure he "has the respect of his teammates" now. Suspended at least once in each of his three seasons.
When did he quit on his team?

How odd that a Louisville poster would use the scandal issue as ammo for defending a stance which he finds disagreement on. Jay, you are in danger of the sort of selfishness which puts a person's stance on a debate item above his ability to be a good fan. Everyone has seen that movie before - it's pretty classic.

You gotta know when to hold em.

Not odd at all Senore. Fact is the scandal is out there and will result in sanctions. Keep burying your head in the sand though. Imagine I'd face the same ridiculous responses had I been here criticizing the Chris Jones signing. We saw how that turned out. Hope the kid finds another team or turns pro.

Not odd at all Senore. Fact is the scandal is out there and will result in sanctions. Keep burying your head in the sand though. Imagine I'd face the same ridiculous responses had I been here criticizing the Chris Jones signing. We saw how that turned out. Hope the kid finds another team or turns pro.
You've been listening to the ksr chumps. I'm not sure what your agenda against the kid is, but it's annoying as hell.

Reactions: LockdownCard

Ya know, blind homerism doesn't make you a better fan. And rocky your blind homerism is annoying me so we're even and have never listened to ksr for a second. See I'm smart enough to form my opinions for myself as opposed to the obnoxious group think. Like I said, hope he never plays a minute here

Jay,

You act like you know the whole story because you read some negative press. The school hired a new coach, rather than come back and play under a new system, he chose to do what Lee and Lewis did, take one more chance of fulfilling his dream to win a NC. If you really want to know about his character, why don't you ask his previous coach or better yet, the new coach and ask him if he would like to have him back?

What whole story do I need to know about punching an opposing player?

Where are you mods? This guy has posted the same insults over and over. Don't you think it's time to move on with this guy? It's obvious he has a agenda that is not pro Cards. I don't mind an opinion but each retort by him is insults. Send him packing already!

Even if you are granted that this guy is a problem child, are you really this against transferring? Sometimes a fit is not a fit. Coaches style of play is very important as well as winning and losing. Penn State is not anything in college basketball right now and doesn't appear to be moving up in the near future.

Can you really blame someone for looking for a better opportunity than playing at Penn State?

Do you think Trey Lewis and Damion Lee.. Or even Luke Hancock just quit on their teams?

Haha. Ok? Is UPenn better or worse than Penn State?

But I apologize. Please replace the college in my previous post and answer my questions. Please. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT