ADVERTISEMENT

$40 a seat to attend Bellarmine game?

My hope is the fans don't go on sports talk yelling FARRRRRR THAT MACK AND SEND EEM BACK TO CIN-SUH-NATT-UH if the Cards don't look great or - God forbid - lose to Bellermine on Sunday.

Reactions: zipp
My hope is the fans don't go on sports talk yelling FARRRRRR THAT MACK AND SEND EEM BACK TO CIN-SUH-NATT-UH if the Cards don't look great or - God forbid - lose to Bellermine on Sunday.
This is going to be a rough year probably. Anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot. Take the post season ban now Vince!

Reactions: zipp

It’s not his 5th year at the helm. That is the difference. Hard for some to understand.

Stubhub has a bunch of seats under 40, not sure why people can't navigate the internet properly.
Yeah now there are 10 seats for $22. When I was there earlier this morning, they were more. In fact from $22 they range to $1000.00 and the majority are more than $40. Also I like to plan things ahead and not wait until the day before to decide if I’m going to the game. I know I can probably walk out in front of Yum and get them for a lot less.

Has absolutely nothing to do with navigating the internet..

Last edited:
I agree. But for 80% of these games, you don't need to buy seats in the lower bowl to sit in the lower bowl...
How do you get into the lower bowl with upper level tickets? Every time I have had lower bowl tix they check them as you enter the row.

How do you get into the lower bowl with upper level tickets? Every time I have had lower bowl tix they check them as you enter the row.
The art of getting away with something is to look natural while you're doing it. Look like you belong there and already know where your seats are...you'll be fine.

My experience is the two endzones are less closely monitored...

Last edited:
Reactions: Smithereen
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT