ADVERTISEMENT

2nd half shooting %s: U of L 44%, Miami 33%...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
Same game, same shooters, same coaching.

Better defense.

The "defense" rests...

1st half stats Zipp? We absolutely stunk the place up. LUCKILY, came back and won. Geez, dude this is a subpar
Cardinal basketball team. It is late February, and we are not good. JMHO

You are generally the ultimate excuse maker. Sorry, I assumed you were doing the usual.
I won't cheap shot ya.
This post was edited on 2/21 5:14 PM by WKCard

Originally posted by WKCard:
You are generally the ultimate excuse maker. Sorry, I assumed you were doing the usual.Well, since you generally can't analyze correctly, I'll make sure you're clear what my point is/was...

There's nothing wrong with this team that a lot more effort didn't cure. That couldn't have been more clear than today with the difference between the first and second halves. Nothing else was different--all of the variables: players, coaches, fans, rims--everything was the same except for effort.

If that's "making excuses", congrats, you have me pegged...

Whatever. If you can live with our first half performance,you're a more glass half- full fan than myself. GO CARDS!!

Whatever. If you can live with our first half performance,you're a more glass half- full fan than myself. GO CARDS!! I don't use words like "live with" because they're over the top. With the Big Guy's help, I'll wake up tomorrow morning win or lose.

But I wasn't pleased with the first half EFFORT. Neither was Pitino evidently. Would have loved to have heard the halftime speech...

Whatever. If you can live with our first half performance,you're a more glass half- full fan than myself. GO CARDS!!
What choice do any of us have WKCard? We have to live with it because it happened and we can't change it. THEY changed it though in the second half and I'm enjoying that fact and I can live with it. A win in this league is always good. Pitino said it himself today that he was surprised that the ACC is just like playing BE type basketball. The only difference is the games are in the south instead of primarily in the north.

This post was edited on 2/21 5:39 PM by Cue Card

Originally posted by cuzimacardfan:
I can live with a win.
Yep. I don't like seeing the lethargic starts/1st halfs, but they really turned up the pressure in the 2nd and cam away with the win.

Looking at the 2nd half again... this time vs Georgia Tech

We shot 25 percent in the first half and 50 percent in the 2nd. Also 50 percent from 3. 13-26 5-10 from three.

Louisville 35
GT --- 27

Lucky for us this game had a 2nd half.

BTW did we get credit for a win or a 1/2 win?
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 2/25 6:11 AM by Rollem Cards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT