ADVERTISEMENT

2026 5* SG Jordan Smith Visiting Oct 25-27

Fairfax, Va., Paul VI five-star shooting guard Jordan Smith is set to arrive in Louisville on Friday and will make his official visit through Sunday.

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — One of the most prominent programs in Virginia and the D.C. area is Paul VI. Just last spring they graduated Darren Harris and Patrick Ngonba II who are now freshman on Duke’s basketball team. Duke is now on the trail of PVI junior guard and top DC area prospect Jordan Smith.

“I have [an unofficial to] Duke November 1st and I think Louisville coming up in late October too [Oct. 25,” Smith told ZAGSBLOG at the USA Basketball Men’s Junior National Team mini-camp.

Smith has been to Duke once before for CP3 rising stars camp. Right now, he talks to head coach Jon Scheyer and assistant Chris Carrawell.

“Duke is a rich program,” he said. “It’s a Paul VI pipeline people say. I just like it overall.”

Smith’s former teammates Harris and Ngonba II also rave about the Duke program to him.

“They love it up there,” he said. “It’s fun, and you’ll get better [as a player].”

Smith just took unofficals to Georgetown and Syracuse. And has great relationships with both those programs as well.

“Georgetown, I like the coaching staff,” he said. “They make me feel welcome every time I come up there. And Syracuse it’s like the same thing. All their coaches have coached with my high school coach so they have a great relationship together.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT