ADVERTISEMENT

2014 schedule is out

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
Unless it's a misprint there are 2 strange parts of the schedule. Kind of odd to play Toledo at home Feb.28 then Indiana at home March 1 then Toledo again at home March 2. Also the weekend of March 28-30 we play Xavier at home on Friday then Butler at home on Saturday then Xavier again on Sunday.

If it was a 4 team mini tournament I would understand. Am I missing something?

schedule

Unfortunately the baseball schedule like the basketball and football schedules don't get me too spun up.

Yes I thought the same thing about this year's baseball schedule too. The games are always fun to go to but our year in AAC purgatory continues. Maybe it's a good thing with all the guys we lost from last year's squad although I cannot wait for ACC baseball in 2015.

IU played some games this fall that takes away from their regular season allotment of 56 games. The game on that Saturday is a double header for IU. They will play Toledo before Louisville.

The 2014 schedule isn't great but it's solid. UCF, Memphis, Houston are better than Nova, G'town, and Seton Hall.

The 2015 schedule will be the toughest schedule in school history. It's loaded in and out of conference. As a university, all of the teams schedules are about to be through the roof. The ACC was #1 in RPI last year and the Big East is usually around 9-11.

bbguy.... Totally agree about the next schedule. It will be absolutely sick. This year they just need to continue to be solid, competitive team. The ACC will be a challenge every series.

Wow, seventeen (17) straight home games starting Feb. 19th. That also is the start of thirty (30) straight games in the states of Kentucky and Indiana, twenty-six (26) of which are at home.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT