ADVERTISEMENT

12/4/21 LOUISVILLE AT NC STATE GAME THREAD - 2:00 ESPN2

I'm just completely bewildered. It just seems this BB program is cursed. Mack address's an issue with shooting . Goes and gets guys that have proven to be really good at that. well they get here and act as if they never shot a basketball. We always seem to have a player or two that are difference makers on paper they show promise their first year then for what ever their sophomore years and beyond they disappear Withers and Sam so far.

So frustrating like the Rick teams vs UK all of sudden none of guys seem to know how too play BB.

I'm just completely bewildered. It just seems this BB program is cursed. Mack address's an issue with shooting . Goes and gets guys that have proven to be really good at that. well they get here and act as if they never shot a basketball. We always seem to have a player or two that are difference makers on paper they show promise their first year then for what ever their sophomore years and beyond they disappear Withers and Sam so far.

So frustrating like the Rick teams vs UK all of sudden none of guys seem to know how too play BB.

Give Mack some time with this new team. I could be wrong and this season could be a dumpster fire, but I'm willing to let the cake bake a little longer. Hopefully we see improvements to the offense and defense from CCM.

Remember this is only the 2nd game with Mack back. He might need more time with them in practice to figure rotations and better habits. I think better ball movement to open up shooters will lead to some better percentages.

I’m looking forward to thinking BB and off the other stressful things. Please guys, play some great UofL BB today. We need it!

Withers is such a big disappointment. I'm so tired of Cards big men not filling out their potential. Will we ever have a great power forward again?

Withers is such a big disappointment. I'm so tired of Cards big men not filling out their potential. Will we ever have a great power forward again?

Withers is much better inside because he doesn't have the ball handling or shooting ability to be a stretch four.

Reactions: earsky
Never is a long time. Hopefully it’s before then. Please!

He's a tweener.

Be nice if he played like Dre and just went after every rebound and let the game come to him.

Maybe he'll figure it out.

Man Cards make some of the worst careless turnovers
I’m digging back trying to remember the Turnover term we used during some Denny year(s)? Was it called Cardinal Turnover? KY fans even had jokes about it.

Yep. That's what they look like when the hit 3s.

7-15, good looks. Good guard play. Some of these guys just had to start hitting a few 3s, and they have so far.

Now they gotta play 40 min and not 20.

Reactions: shadow force
Geez worst finishing at the rim i've seen up 14 down to 3 . The mental mindest of this team is very very very lacking. It's like they just completely zone out.

I am so very close to just stopping watching UofL sports altogether. If I wanted to watch the Twilight Zone I would go to Netflix.

These guys in the 2nd half look like they have rarely played the game of basketball. And it's every player, not just a couple. A total difference from the first half. It just doesn't make sense. I'm at my wits end. I can accept if we're playing a better team like Michigan State, but we're 10 times better than NC State with two of their starters out.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
LOL!

They gave up the lead in like 1 minute.

You cannot help but put that on Mack.

I appreciate this game. It's a reminder you cannot take this team seriously.

Right now we are getting out played right now but the refs are getting caught up by the enthusiasm of the fans. A couple of those fouls they called were anticipation fouls.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT