ADVERTISEMENT

12/1/20- LOUISVILLE VS WKU GAME THREAD- 6:00 ACC NETWORK

Hollingsworth dressed and warming up.

Sam's officially out this game .

Personally I just don't see how Cards are 4 pt fav's in this game should be the other way around. WKU iat this moment seems to be the more proven team .

Last edited:
One very noticeable thing about Macks freshman recruits we havent seen in long time these players seem to not have that deer in a headlight look that has plagued a majority of our classes over the years. they seem to know what to do with the BB not scared.

Reactions: Mayoman
Just really sucks this team is missing some very important pieces at this moment not being able to jell completely at the same time.

Reactions: shadow force
I’m getting very attached to these guys. They might be young, but they have some BB IQ.

Reactions: Mayoman
Something that annoys me. When we have a guy hit the floor, no teammate rushes over to help him up. I see it everywhere but here.

Something that annoys me. When we have a guy hit the floor, no teammate rushes over to help him up. I see it everywhere but here.

It was really noticeable at the end of first half with Jones on the floor.

WKU down 6 w/ 16 minutes to go.

Dyke: WKU can get back in this.

Wut?

Those were three bad sequences by our guards who were the cause of those to's and points scored by WKU making this game get a bit tighter than it should be at this point .

2 glaring issues i've taken from this game that needs serious work

1.our guards working against ball pressure
2. Ft shooting by the guards

I've overlooked something about the guards they really dont have any back ups right now . Which is probaly a big reason for the issues . Tired.

Nice win from our young, short handed team. I admit I never saw a 21 point blowout win happening tonight.

I could have sworn that the announcers were WKU's. They talked about Western the whole damn game. Really annoying.

NICE. You brought back some serious childhood memories with that one.
Crook continues to be one of my all time favorites. He wasn’t altogether flashy but he sure was consistent and steady. Seems like you could always count on 12-14 pts and 5-7 rebs. Couldn’t miss from the baseline from 12-15 feet.

What we saw last night was 2 things.

1. Good coaching (Mack) versus Bad coaching (Stansbury)
2. The potential of a team with athletic players all over the court.

We have length and versatility all over the court. We have a senior point guard who can score and make decision. We have an NBA guard in DJ. We are in very good shape.

Imagine when we start having a roster filled with juniors and seniors??

WKU is a GREAT win. We are a good team. When we get healthy, we may compete with UVa for the ACC title!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT