ADVERTISEMENT

11/29/20 LOUISVILLE VS PRARIE VIEW GAME THREAD- 6:00 ESPN+ Or Fox Sports South (If in Louisville)

Same here. I pay enough just to watch TV. I'm not paying for anything 'extra'.

I hear you. Somebody just now let me know the game will probably show on Fox Sports South if you live in Louisville so I'll check it out around game time.

I hear you. Somebody just now let me know the game will probably show on Fox Sports South if you live in Louisville so I'll check it out around game time.
I dont have FxSouth with my Direct tv package , I have the Fox go app on a Tablet however it showing no live events schedule for today guess i'm screwed for visuals radio it will be.

Reactions: PHCARD
I dont have FxSouth with my Direct tv package , I have the Fox go app on a Tablet however it showing no live events schedule for today guess i'm screwed for visuals radio it will be.

Red, I’m in the same situation with DirecTV. But I went looking today and channel 628-1 seems to be a live possibility for the game. The other 12 stations are pay, but this channel shows the Directv emblem that usually means the game will be on when it begins.

Red, I’m in the same situation with DirecTV. But I went looking today and channel 628-1 seems to be a live possibility for the game. The other 12 stations are pay, but this channel shows the Directv emblem that usually means the game will be on when it begins.
HMM iv seen that before for fB and it didnt work ill go check it though

I just went there and it referred me to 661-1. I’ll be it is working.

Traynor will be a very solid player in another year he just needs more weight and strength however im sure he has ceiling for that . Considering his dad was not a hefty pl;ayer.

Reactions: rh62531
I assumed PV was going to be an easy game. Good competition is important this time of year. Scrappy team!

Jaylen Withers was one rebound of a double-double. I have watched quite a few college games this week there are only a few teams that don’t have issues right now just ask sUcK.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT