ADVERTISEMENT

11/12/22 LOUISVILLE VS WRIGHT STATE GAME THREAD- 1PM ACCNX

BHH is slowly showing some promise

He reminds me a bit of Malik Williams in his early career. Not the personality but his frame and his game. He handles the ball better than Malik and he's looking like he prefers the wing.

I think his upside is tremendous but so was Malik's. The 6'10 power forward body more comfortable on the perimeter.

Ellis is going to give Cards fans heart palpitations all season. For every great play he has a bone head play.

Might be the worst regular season loss of all time honestly. I’m speechless. I have never seen a group this bad in my 40 years of living. Painful.

If you expected anything much different this year than last then obviously you must not have paid attention to last years team. 85% of the players on this team have no clue how to play basketball. No matter what coach took this program over this years results weren’t going to be much different. If you polish a turd it’s still a turd. Same mistakes and the lack of execution as last year. These guys just don’t know how or what it takes to win. Hopefully better times and teams to come.

What the hell can we fans do about it? All we can do is keep watching and hope we see improvement. It would be the same thing had we won these two games by one point.

We all knew the reality of this season. Some act shocked we could lose to anybody. This group is learning on the job. KP is learning on the job.

We will either get better and win more games than we lose or we won't. Lamenting how we got here is useless.

Reactions: Deeva and Mayoman
Oh didn't you know Kenny Payne was recruiting under a black cloud that's all the Kenny Payne lovers excuse they use all the time
To start with, having the opinion that recruiting was diminished doesn't make one a KP lover. It makes them a lover of facts. What other excuse would there be?

KP should be judged by his coaching of these players, not players he couldn't convince to come here.

Can someone help me understand why we didn’t foul (with two fouls to give) on the last play of the game. Instead, we let them use the entire 8 seconds to get the winning shot off. Isn’t this BB strategy 101? Boneheaded coaching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT