ADVERTISEMENT

10 Schools We Predicted Will Be In A New Conference In 10 Years

I disagree with about half of this list.

No way UNC goes to the Big 10. Their fanbase would be up in arms if they abandoned the ACC. They get upset about playing the ACC tournament in NYC! No way they abandon their rivalry with Duke.

No way Texas Tech ends up in the Pac-12 unless somehow Texas were to leverage them into the mix. There is nothing liberal/west coast about Texas Tech, at least Austin, TX is a progressive town that would somewhat fit into the Pac-12 mindset.

ND's in the ACC now. Texas has already said they're not moving west and two time zones away. Little chance the ACC takes an athletic program and a location like UConn.

Thanks for the summary. Kept me from reading the rest...

Texas to the Pac-12
Texas Tech to the Pac-12
Kansas to the Pac-12
Kansas State to the Pac-12

Georgia Tech to the Big Ten
North Carolina to the Big Ten

Oklahoma to the SEC
Oklahoma State to the SEC

Notre Dame to the ACC
UConn to the ACC

https://thespun.com/college-football/10-schools-we-predicted-will-be-in-a-new-conference-in-10-years

Hmmmmmm, just because a rag like “TheSpun” says it doesn’t make it so. The total overall ignorance of the Big12 will change and then Cincy and Memphis just might be the new members there. That would go a long way toward solving WVU’s travel issues. UNC ain’t going anywhere and I have my very serious doubts about GaTech leaving the ACC. Color me shocked that the article didn’t mention Clemson and FSU to the SEC (sarcasm here). This article is just an opinion and we all gottem’, just like noses and rectums.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT