ADVERTISEMENT

1-8 the past 9 years pretty frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cal was able to keep all of his players for even 2 or 3 years you would have to deal with UK being a threat to run the table every year.
Yeah,if other guys weren't already waiting to come in.It's Cal's m.o. or didn't you get the memo?

The only think that sucks about going back and forth with Zipp is that when ever you bust out a good line on him it gets deleted imediatly. My theory is that he has a deal worked out with the mods. He's cutting their grass in exchange for message board protection.

Here's the best piece of advice I can give you - if you are here to "bust out a good line" on someone, you won't last very long. If you are here looking for a pat on the back or respect for UK's team/program, you won't find it. There are some posters here that you can have a little playful banter with, but for the most part, people here strongly dislike UK on a good day. It's a Louisville board. You wouldn't go to a conservative christian board and hope to convince anyone that abortion is cool.

As a whole I think the mods here are pretty fair with UK folks, especially compared to how opposing fans are treated on rafters. And this place is like a mensa convention compared to the U of L Scout board. Lots of good convo to be had, and lots of good posters here from the Cardinals side.

The only think that sucks about going back and forth with Zipp is that when ever you bust out a good line on him it gets deleted imediatly. My theory is that he has a deal worked out with the mods. He's cutting their grass in exchange for message board protection.
Oh so I'm not the only one that has had thst happen? I've had some good replies that got deleted. I didn't think they were derogatory at all. It's easy to get into a, lets say, strong, debate with Zipp. I know he's laughing when he says half the things he says, nobody can possibly believe all of that but from now on I'll just keep it to a minimum with him.

Yeah,if other guys weren't already waiting to come in.It's Cal's m.o. or didn't you get the memo?
It's pretty simple really. When you had a group of 10 or so guys down at the park when you were growing up and you were picking teams to run full court or play football did you pick mediocre players or did you take the best athletes/players that were still available?

I hate that guys leave every year but if that's going to happen and you want results the next season you might want to take the best guys you can get. I believe Pitino did that very thing this year. Doesn't he have 2 one and done's on the squad? Has he started recruiting for next year?

Bottom line, if your players had a good enough season to be first round picks they would be fools if they returned to college and risk injury.

This debate was fun. Thanks.

Here's the best piece of advice I can give you - if you are here to "bust out a good line" on someone, you won't last very long. If you are here looking for a pat on the back or respect for UK's team/program, you won't find it. There are some posters here that you can have a little playful banter with, but for the most part, people here strongly dislike UK on a good day. It's a Louisville board. You wouldn't go to a conservative christian board and hope to convince anyone that abortion is cool.

As a whole I think the mods here are pretty fair with UK folks, especially compared to how opposing fans are treated on rafters. And this place is like a mensa convention compared to the U of L Scout board. Lots of good convo to be had, and lots of good posters here from the Cardinals side.

Extremely good...and relevant post. So many come here wanting to bring our program or a specific poster down a peg or two, in reaction to something they see posted here. And they inevitably turn to disrespecting our program or posters. to do it. And THAT...is where they get in trouble. You will NOT be permitted to disrespect our program or posters on our board. You have your own board, or even the national basketball board to talk smack if you so wish. But not here.

End thread/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT