ADVERTISEMENT

1/23/21 LOUISVILLE VS DUKE GAME THREAD- 4:00 ESPN

Well, I don’t know what to expect today. Which team shows? I hope it’s my fav that beats Duke. Go Cards

I'm a bit worried about Johnson getting in foul trouble with lowering that shoulder. Cards get a close win though.

These two teams are so evenly matched with the exception of Jaylen Johnson. Carlik and Johnson need to win this game for us.

Reactions: Deeva
Sometimes their passing is nothing but thumbs. Ggrrrrr!

When you really don't have a post presence it just kills you over time on both sdes of the ball. No Malik has really messed this season up.

We look better than Duke I know that won’t translate into a win. Offensively we look more fluid Duke is really struggling to score.

The difference maker was Duke got out of the zone and Carlik took over. Great game by Withers and Davis (minus the turnovers). We had more assists by halftime than the whole game in our last two games. Go Cards!
P.S. - don’t think Nickleberry played because of his defense. Good call by Mack.

Looks like Coach Mack got the team's attention. Of course the guards carry this team but it feels like the team is a bit more legit when Dre Davis is active making some things happen.

Reactions: rh62531
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT