ADVERTISEMENT

Yut attendance down 28%...

Can we talk about the uptick in attendance after we started winning? Maybe attendance/purchased ticket issues were caused by our longest streak outside the top 25 in years? Now that we are winning again maybe the uptick can be attributed to the success?

Pretty sure I never mentioned you once in my hypothetical. That said, I’m completely comfortable with my facts.

Follow you to the “OT board”? Talk about creepy...
chicken-pooping-isolated-blue-background-450w-486826198.jpg

Can we talk about the uptick in attendance after we started winning? Maybe attendance/purchased ticket issues were caused by our longest streak outside the top 25 in years? Now that we are winning again maybe the uptick can be attributed to the success?
Fine, if that's what the data show. But as an example, Saturday's attendance for the Carolina game was 19,985. Last year, we had 21,210 at Bailout for this game.

That tells me Saturday's attendance was more a result of the OPPONENT than because were on a winning streak coming into that game. (We had a two-game streak coming into last year's game...)

Last edited:
Fine, if that's what the data show. But as an example, Saturday's attendance for the Carolina game was 19,985. Last year, we had 21,210 at Bailout for this game.

That tells me Saturday's attendance was more a result of the OPPONENT than because were on a winning streak coming into that game. (We had a two-game streak coming into last year's game...)
Lol ok. I just picture you grinning every time you hit post.

How do you explain the Pitt game? Pitt is a dog in this conference every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT