ADVERTISEMENT

You tube tv

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Man, this is BS! Disney and YouTube haggling over fees so now ESPN is off of YouTube TV. Starting today. Just my luck.

We left Spectrum in September and YouTube TV was chosen as the replacement. Now I can't watch any of the bowl games. If they don't resolve this by next week I'm going to have to move on. Sling? Fubo?

I was looking forward to the bowl games today. Luckily, the Cards hoops game is on CBS today.

Sling is pretty good. I prefer Hulu Live, but only because I live about 75 miles from both Louisville and Indy and cannot get the local channels via a digital antenna. Hulu live includes the local channels. If I didn’t have the local channels problem, I’d still be with Sling.

I find this supposedly Cord Cutting a pain in the neck. I got Spectrum Internet and their Web App, which was cheaper than traditional cable. But the truth is by the time you add Apple, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc. you are spending more than the super cable packages we used to get. Then I still can’t watch anything on the f#@%@ ACCN. As far as UofL sports, I miss WHAS TV days…

A lot of college football games on ESPN/ABC networks were pirate broadcast on Youtube.com (Not Youtube TV) this past year. I'm not encouraging anyone to engage in this kind of nefarious behavior but just pointing out something I observed.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT