ADVERTISEMENT

Would they even consider Pitino Jr?

Too soon and the name alone carries too much baggage right now. Plus I doubt he would want to walk into this mess currently. A clean break from CRP is needed IMO.

7bf9a8cbf78139aebc9fe8f68f6bb609.jpg

it's funny because does anyone think junior is paying kids to go to minnesota? he's probably clean cut and if padgett is getting consideration why not junior? and it's hilarious to me because he should be given consideration if it wasn't for his name. he's got two hall of fame coaches as mentors and i can imagine the board of directors sitting there when his name comes up and the look on their faces. you can't write this stuff

I heard rumors of Kenny Payne. As a fan I want nothing to do with UK coaching staff or anything with UofL present or past coaching staff. Get somebody brand new from the west coast like they did when they hired Denny Crum

Reactions: CardsFirst
I heard rumors of Kenny Payne. As a fan I want nothing to do with UK coaching staff or anything with UofL present or past coaching staff. Get somebody brand new from the west coast like they did when they hired Denny Crum
Miller or Alford. Maybe Altman. Why not get someone from NBA? Luke Walton or Brad Stevens(I realize he's up east, but still).

Until coaches understand the penalties that UL are facing, no employed coach will touch the job. Indiana went through this after Sampson...the NCAA penalties combined with roster losses resulted in no coach other than Crean touching the job.

I heard that Brad Stevens is on campus and his wife is looking at the Mohammad Ali mansion in Eastern Jefferson County. Schools for the kiddos.

I'm hearing things, people are talking, it has legs, it's out there.....

I heard that Brad Stevens is on campus and his wife is looking at the Mohammad Ali mansion in Eastern Jefferson County. Schools for the kiddos.

I'm hearing things, people are talking, it has legs, it's out there.....

LOL:D

my sister's cousin's boyfriend overheard a girl talking at 31 flavors and she said it's going to be pat riley because as chris rock says- "Coach Pat Riley., No man has led more black men to the promised land than Coach Pat Riley. He may not get us to the mountaintop, but he'll get us to the playoffs.And that's all we want."

Reactions: CommodoreCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT