ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson, Howard and Hardaway

Hubert Davis took a bunch of heat earlier in the year. People doubted his credentials. Some thought having no head coaching experience was hill to steep. Congrats to Davis and UNC.

Pretty dang hard to fubar superior talent. Takes coaches like Cal, etc to do that. LoL :oops: :rolleyes:;)
i went over to Cats site and kept seeing CCC and took a few moments before finding it means Can't Coach Cal and is very common moniker for their coach, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mayoman
Well, well, well….Hubert Davis had no head coaching experience and just dispatched arguably the top college coach of all time. What an amazing job. He has his guys peaking at the right time.

Well, well, well….Hubert Davis had no head coaching experience and just dispatched arguably the top college coach of all time. What an amazing job. He has his guys peaking at the right time.
I know it’s different now with the portal but is this the Tubby Smith - Rick Pitino factor? Dude takes over a team and goes to FF, possibly wins a NC in his first year? I know the big foot guy is new but Bacot has been there for a decade it seems.

I know it’s different now with the portal but is this the Tubby Smith - Rick Pitino factor? Dude takes over a team and goes to FF, possibly wins a NC in his first year? I know the big foot guy is new but Bacot has been there for a decade it seems.

I think portal has changed things.

Bill Self 29 years coaching experience.

Hubert Davis first year.

Davis did exceeded expectations, Congrats to Davis and also the Champs Kansas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT