jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
blankimage.png

This post was edited on 3/4 4:34 PM by jalovell23

Probably referencing this last night...

http://www.fatmanwriting.com/2015/03/watch-kentuckys-andrew-harrison-with.html

Yep. Thought of Chris Jones when I saw that. Zero criticism from "Big Mouth Bilas". He practically crucified Jones for his flop!

Originally posted by ShortCreek:
Yep. Thought of Chris Jones when I saw that. Zero criticism from "Big Mouth Bilas". He practically crucified Jones for his flop!
Yeah I lost a ton of respect for Bilas when he stated UK was doing things the right way. He's towing the company line pimping UK because of the ESPN/SEC connection and nothing more. He used to be the best. Now he's just another talking head pimping his networks agenda. Nothing more. I'm sure he getting well compensated for it.

Originally posted by ShortCreek:
I saw it too.Hell,everybody saw it.

It's a bit of a reach,but the point is....no comment by Bilas ,no replay by ES(ec)PN.

Harrison got up holding his face afterwards all the way to the bench. No different than Chris Jones.

Harrison has done this before, I believe there was one in the Florida game a few weeks ago and one against Tennessee last year.

What Jones did was wrong too, but UK fans (acting like typical UK fans) will get up on there high horse and point at other people when they do the exact same thing.

Unless there's a rule about it, then no one should be punished. Jones should not have caught any grief about it. I called "BS" on it at the time and still do...

Originally posted by Big_Tasty_Muffin:
Harrison got up holding his face afterwards all the way to the bench. No different than Chris Jones.

Harrison has done this before, I believe there was one in the Florida game a few weeks ago and one against Tennessee last year.

What Jones did was wrong too, but UK fans (acting like typical UK fans) will get up on there high horse and point at other people when they do the exact same thing.
Exactly.

Originally posted by ACCCard:
Jones deserved the criticism. He took it too far. Another level of flop.Then, lobby for a rule...

Lobby for a rule? Seriously? Who am I going to "lobby"? I don't need a rule to express my opinion. He embarassed UL on national TV and directly in front of our rivals. Nothing good came for that, but you can try to defend it. No lobbying needed.

I'm not talking about your opinion. There's no justification for criticism if he didn't break a rule or commit some sort of violation. None of that stuff exists.

If the situation occurs again, I hope our guys stay within the rules and behave similarly. And if you think Jones was the first guy trying to job the referees, you don't watch much college basketball--playing or coaching. Rein it all in if you wanna rein in a guy like Jones. And I believe you need a rule to do that...

This post was edited on 3/6 4:10 AM by zipp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT