Longwood Nov 25th
Ohio State Nov 30th
at MTSU Dec 4th
SIU-Edwardsville Dec 6th
at Bellarmine Dec 14th
at DePaul Dec 21st

--sonja--
Thank you Sonja!

With the Battle for Atlantis the OOC is fine. Gotta say, our home OOC games are pretty much…meh. I realize the ACC is string and has been improving. Therefore, pounding some OOC opponents at home isn’t such a bad thing.

I was hoping to see UConn on there since we played up there last year. How come sUcK isn’t on our schedule did they drop us? I would like us to get a series with some teams out west like Stanford, last year we had Arizona. I would also like to see us schedule South Carolina and Tennessee that should be doable.

I was hoping to see UConn on there since we played up there last year. How come sUcK isn’t on our schedule did they drop us? I would like us to get a series with some teams out west like Stanford, last year we had Arizona. I would also like to see us schedule South Carolina and Tennessee that should be doable.
That’s weird I thought I saw them and we play at uK.

Last edited:
My bad, forgot to include them. they've been added.

--sonja--

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT