ADVERTISEMENT

Wayne and Trez will participate in Senior Day.. no Terry

IMO senior day should be reserved for those with enough credits to graduate. No sophomore can meet that criteria

If he is guaranteed money then he leaves, otherwise it depends. So in short, there is a chance he could return.

And I agree that Senior day should be for Seniors.

Originally posted by J-Rye_UL:
IMO senior day should be reserved for those with enough credits to graduate. No sophomore can meet that criteria
Wait... isn't Trez a JR? Wayne's the only SR... I don't care if Trez is going pro... he's not a SR.
Does he have enough creds to graduate?

Originally posted by OneEarWonder:

Wait... isn't Trez a JR? Wayne's the only SR... I don't care if Trez is going pro... he's not a SR.
Does he have enough creds to graduate?
Gorgui was the last junior to celebrate senior day, and he did get his degree. I don't know about Trez

All that is irrelevant, even though I agree. It's a Pitino thing. But hello.... Rozier may be coming back

If Rozier does come back we are going to be nasty. I can see Snider running the point with Rozier at the 2. I can't wait to see what Matz Stockman will bring to the table . The future is bright for the Cards. Oh this Frosh class that we have right now will reap harvest their Junior year.

I agree with that. IF you're a junior and on pace to graduate early then by all means, join in on the senior night celebration if you're planning on leaving for the pros.

If you're a sophomore or frosh, then there's no reason for you to join the senior night celebration. You're not graduating. You're just leaving.

With that stated, thank you Terry Rozier for 2 terrific years. I don't expect you to come back so I'll say my thanks now.

Rozier is not coming back. He will be a first round pick. He has absolutely nothing to gain coming back.

Terry should come back and eliminate his weaknesses. If he goes now , he'll end up in the D-league or overseas. I want him on an NBA roster and I hope he has a long career. One more year and then, I believe, he'll make an NBA roster.

Here is the thing with Terry. He's only 6-1, which means he can only play PG in the NBA. He has played mainly the 2 guard all year with CJ playing the PG. Scouts have been "projecting" what Terry can do as a PG, now maybe he gets a chance to show what he can do when Snider comes out. Terry didn't get much opportunity with CJ because he played nearly 40 minutes every game. TR has court vision, has the shot, can get to the rim (needs to finish better, he has had a lot of soft stuff blocked at the rim), and most importantly, needs to develop his handle better. NBA not worried about his defense. Bottom line, if he is a first rounder, he should go. If he's not, he's needs to come back from just a basketball prespective. However, other people have speculated about a financial need...

Rozier is not coming back. Next year he would have to carry even more of the "go to guy burden" than he does this year. I hope we have some surprises next year but we are going to have a grind just to have a winning season.

Originally posted by shamcard:
Rozier is not coming back. Next year he would have to carry even more of the "go to guy burden" than he does this year. I hope we have some surprises next year but we are going to have a grind just to have a winning season.
laugh.r191677.gif

How do you know what next year holds until it gets here? I don't know how much the current group of freshmen will improve over the summer. I don't know what kind of impact the incoming freshman will have either. I don't know what's going to happen.

I think I'll just wait to see before making comments like the one you made. If you really do know what is going to happen, then I am jealous and want to know if you wouldn't mind sharing your secret on how you see the future. That's pretty cool.

If the coach doesn't believe any of our current freshmen are good enough to contribute (unless he has no one else to put in), and the only returning upper classmen are Gill and Mathiang (assuming Rozier leaves), and our coach has not had a chance to break down and rebuild the incoming class, what crystal ball do I need for next year. In two years (assuming some players stick around) it may be a different story.

Originally posted by shamcard:
If the coach doesn't believe any of our current freshmen are good enough to contribute (unless he has no one else to put in), and the only returning upper classmen are Gill and Mathiang (assuming Rozier leaves), and our coach has not had a chance to break down and rebuild the incoming class, what crystal ball do I need for next year. In two years (assuming some players stick around) it may be a different story.
I'll stand my ground and continue to believe that none of us know what is going to happen next year. We don't know if any of the current roster members will improve or digress. I mean look at Mathiang. Everyone just knew beforehand that he was going to step in and be the next Gorgui Deng. That sure didn't happen now did it. I don't know if all the incoming freshmen have to be broken and rebuilt. It's possible they come in already built. We won't know until it happens shamcard. That's the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT