ADVERTISEMENT

UofL Softball advances in NCAA Tourney...

If this board is pathetic, why are you here? That should be enough to ban you if all you’re here to do is cause turmoil and not really interested in logical discussions.
Because I’ve posted here for years. Yeah I get it, your feeble mind goes by post count, but if you can wrap your head around having more than one username, you wouldn’t have to ask that question in the first place..o_O

Reactions: Sultan__of__Swine
Logical discussions don’t happen here. They used to. Now Zipp controls where each thread is headed with his consistent vitriol towards the new era of U of L.

Reactions: Sultan__of__Swine
If this board is pathetic, why are you here? That should be enough to ban you if all you’re here to do is cause turmoil and not really interested in logical discussions.

In addition to the fact that he slings accusations of criminal activity by Tom Jurich without any evidence being provided. Hoping for his banishment sooner rather than later.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: zipp
Fake fans with strong delusion. Good stuff.
Suck up to your heroes...

Pizza%20Guy%20amp%20Friends_zpsojsywaqd.jpg

Because I’ve posted here for years. Yeah I get it, your feeble mind goes by post count, but if you can wrap your head around having more than one username, you wouldn’t have to ask that question in the first place..o_O
Why do you have to hide behind multiple screen names when chicken shit from California will do?

Reactions: zipp

Love our President and AD. Go follow another team, you obviously don’t care about our program or the people who are actually part of it. You just worship some crook who was fired.

Love our President and AD. Go follow another team, you obviously don’t care about our program or the people who are actually part of it. You just worship some crook who was fired.
Cali-boy sucks up to his heroes....

Two%20slapdcks_zpsnzawskih.jpg

Cali-boy sucks up to his heroes....

Two%20slapdcks_zpsnzawskih.jpg
Don’t know who the guy on the left is, but Vince Tyra sure does rustle your little jimmies Kev! You should make a collage of all the people that upset you and post it. Get that animosity out big boy!

Of course you don't. You're thousands of miles away thinking you define a "fan"...
California must have touched your vagina as a young lad. Hahaha

Don’t know who that is because he’s irrelevant to the University of Louisville. I’m sure he’s a foe that you’re obsessed with and lose sleep over at night in your little trailer in hoosierville.

California must have touched your vagina as a young lad. Hahaha

Don’t know who that is because he’s irrelevant to the University of Louisville. I’m sure he’s a foe that you’re obsessed with and lose sleep over at night in your little trailer in hoosierville.
Someone just teach you the female anatomy? I feel like I'm back on a grade school playground.

And you don't know because you don't know jack...

Reactions: nccardfan
Someone just teach you the female anatomy? I feel like I'm back on a grade school playground.

And you don't know because you don't know jack...
Aww someone’s feelings are hurt. You must’ve been the kid who was constantly picked on. Poor guy.

Quick question...

Did you hate Papa John during the Jurich years when he was dishing out TONS of cash to help move Louisville forward? I mean he did put a lot of money into UofL...even before you guys became a bigger power in the NCAA...

I mean if pictures with Papa are wrong then....
Screen-Shot-2017-04-14-at-2.57.59-PM.png

Quick question...

Did you hate Papa John during the Jurich years when he was dishing out TONS of cash to help move Louisville forward? I mean he did put a lot of money into UofL...even before you guys became a bigger power in the NCAA...

Even Darth Vader was good at one time...

Quick question...

He likes to cherry pick photos and try to somehow tie them into his agenda. Quite sad really.

Jurich wasn't renowned as St. Tom. These clowns want credit for being more ethical and virtuous than everyone else...

parade%20of%20fools%2002_zpst8nl9j0b.jpg

Up next in this glorious thread....”your mama wears combat boots” followed by “I know you are but what am I”.

Heady stuff fellas.

I’m just glad our program is moving forward in the right direction. Integrity has played a huge role.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT