ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Harrell?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
What in the world happened to him? Injuries ruined his Alabama year so he transferred to Miami and he still can't get in the game. The Hurricanes are blowing out Bethune Cookman and still no Harrell.

I think his entire career was coaches seeing potential but little results. Even at Louisville he didn't have a lot of stats. I assumed it was just due to Satterfield's offense.

He should have transferred to a Sun Belt team.

He's in the game. Just caught a 14 yard pass. I really thought he would do what Thrash is doing today.

Well that was it. One catch for 14 yards in a blowout win over Bethune Cookman. I wonder if he would now see the field at Louisville?

The thing about WR straight line speed is OK but easy to defend. The guys with quickness in and out of breaks with elite speed are the NFL guys. That isn’t Harrell.

Some kids see themselves in a more superior light than reality. Saban saw the world class speed, but even prior to injury he was too far down the Tide depth chart to see much action. Tyler has a tall climb in front of him.

He fit Satterfields offense. A lot of straight line speed routes.
Satterfield ONLY used him on post routes and his speed out ran Malik's arm. He never utilized his speed for things like quick outs, slants or the quick touch pass like AHB gets. IMO Brohm would have found ways to better utilize his speed. As a former track coach your comment about it's easy to cover straight line speed is beeS. Speed is speed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT