ADVERTISEMENT

Ty-Laur Johnson To Wake Forest

How the hell is he going to Wake when he couldn’t get into Memphis? Lol good on him either way
I guess we'll see if he actually gets to suit up for them this season. He was also committed to Memphis before it turned out he couldn't get in.

Reactions: cardfan19
I thought that was weird too. We shall see but gosh what an opportunity the kid is being provided. I hope he takes full advantage.

This is what is missing in all this NIL BS. This kid would never get a chance to attend and potentially get a degree from University like Wake or even Louisville without basketball. The NCAA has created an environment where they have devalued their own product. The value of a degree is becoming less and less.

This is what is missing in all this NIL BS. This kid would never get a chance to attend and potentially get a degree from University like Wake or even Louisville without basketball. The NCAA has created an environment where they have devalued their own product. The value of a degree is becoming less and less.
Hand in hand with how academia has performed as well. World has gone to hell in a hand basket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT