ADVERTISEMENT

Two random slapd!cks...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
Two%20slapdcks_zpsnzawskih.jpg

Reactions: kyjeff1
What's the context of the photo? When was it taken? I mean, Tyra is still trying to gain support, and, damn, this is... I can't put into words how damaging it is in terms of supporting him any further. He effed himself.

Reactions: wilkie01 and zipp
Maybe you didn't have the right header...
It wasnt wrong though I’m sure you’ve already got a good version of it cropped up. I don’t blame you though youre the first person I thought of when I saw the pic.

Dumb move, Vince. Incredibly dumb.

Beyond dumb.[/QUOTEReally guys grow up!
Vince Tyra‏@vincetyra
Replying to @KySportsRadio
Cool night. Very proud of my son Cooper who won an Emmy in the high school level for his video story on his mission trip to Jamaica. Hope some of our local media come home with trophies as well. @CooptTyra

Matt Jones‏@KySportsRadio Aug 18
A photo that is 10 years in the making. KSR meets the UL Athletic Director Nice getting to chat with @VinceTyra at the Emmys

Barf. Tyra obviously doesn't know what's up, or doesn't care. Regardless, a mistake that will haunt him forever. Unbelievable.

Any damn wonder why people like Mark Lynn decide to hold onto their money?...

I thought at first I may have overreacted. I mean, it's just a picture after all. But, screw that. Dick face has made a living trashing all things UofL. His attacks are unrelenting, vindictive, often childish, and he deserves zero kindness or respect from any UofL fan, much less from the GD AD. Tyra screwed up.

Maybe there is going to be a kinder and gentler Maddie since he wants to be a US Senator. I wouldn’t vote for that scum trash if he was running against Francisco Franco.
Gonna take a lot more than taking a picture with the new AD to make up ground with yals fan base

Gonna take a lot more than taking a picture with the new AD to make up ground with yals fan base
I think we were handcuffed from the start when it was discovered where our new AD matriculated...

Tyra-baseball%20pic_zpssayvqaka.jpg

Are you Captain Obvious? I don’t think we need your prolific insights on this. Please just refrain. Now if you want to post problems with your school (team) since you probably didn’t go there, feel free.
I’m sorry to bother you

I thought at first I may have overreacted. I mean, it's just a picture after all. But, screw that. Dick face has made a living trashing all things UofL. His attacks are unrelenting, vindictive, often childish, and he deserves zero kindness or respect from any UofL fan, much less from the GD AD. Tyra screwed up.
This says it all. I wanted to "like" it more than once.

If Negative Recruiting is a style that is employed in college basketball, Negative Media is overloaded on behalf of that asshole. I have rarely seen anyone so "fake obsessed". This cat uses ignorant UK fans like a drum and laughs at them in the process.

Plus, he's simply a weasel. Ramsey and UofL fans regularly scare his pants off.

I know zippy uses Slapdicks as a derogatory childish name calling antic. And we all know the over weight, diabetes infested Zipp would never say anything close to a derogatory name to another grown man face to face. I did read in Australia that terms like this show a well endowed and powerful grown man. So thanks Zippy. I appreciate the comparison. Its a scientific fact. Those who use childish name calling will die a lone in there mothers basement, from a chetoes coma. Zippy this may be your wake up call. Science is never wrong.

Chappy the Slappy is obsessed with our Mr. Zipp. Tell me again, who is being childish?

I know zippy uses Slapdicks as a derogatory childish name calling antic. And we all know the over weight, diabetes infested Zipp would never say anything close to a derogatory name to another grown man face to face. I did read in Australia that terms like this show a well endowed and powerful grown man. So thanks Zippy. I appreciate the comparison. Its a scientific fact. Those who use childish name calling will die a lone in there mothers basement, from a chetoes coma. Zippy this may be your wake up call. Science is never wrong.
Why don't we ask Petrino what he meant by the name? THAT would be interesting.

And if it bothers you, don't let me know...

Reactions: Deeva

Will die "a lone" in "there mothers" basement from a "chetoes" coma....wow man....maybe you should finish middle school English before you try to post a slam....:)

Your really taking the lead from Petrino? Lol. Thats a man of character. If your gathering your insults from a man who got caught cheating on his wife by the fiance on a Harley. That he forced off the road lol. Petrino is a joke. Hell he aint even a joke. He is just the punch line lol. Wow Zippy. I thought you actually came up with it yourself. But you saying you stole it from the biggest joke not only in college, but football in general. Guy your everything i thought you were. Wow lol. Go ask NFL players how they feel about the fake guy who preached family , then left a note on there locker half way througj the season. At least come up with or steal something from a respected member of society. My God. Really you stole it from Petrino?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Slapd!ck ^^^^^^^^^^^

What I’ve learned from observing the Zipp is that you can call anyone anything you want as long as you yourself did not invent the word or be the first to use it. If anyone has a problem with it you simply just have to direct that person to the fellow who coined it originally. I’ve been practicing this in my everyday life and I must say it’s going great. I get the cast taken off next week. Party on

What I’ve learned from observing the Zipp is that you can call anyone anything you want as long as you yourself did not invent the word or be the first to use it. If anyone has a problem with it you simply just have to direct that person to the fellow who coined it originally. I’ve been practicing this in my everyday life and I must say it’s going great. I get the cast taken off next week. Party on
You've finally scored a basket...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT