ADVERTISEMENT

Sportstalk 840

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long, storied history, Sportstalk 84 will end when Lachlan leaves. As I had hypothesized, they are going away from a sports format and will have another right wing nut case, Mandy Connell, hosting a show in that timeslot. She will remain in Denver while hosting this "local" show.

So now local sports radio will basically consist only of "blue" or "red" affiliated shows. The era of affirmation, not information, continues on.
Has not been the same since "Van the Man"

Mandy is
After a long, storied history, Sportstalk 84 will end when Lachlan leaves. As I had hypothesized, they are going away from a sports format and will have another right wing nut case, Mandy Connell, hosting a show in that timeslot. She will remain in Denver while hosting this "local" show.

So now local sports radio will basically consist only of "blue" or "red" affiliated shows. The era of affirmation, not information, continues on.
Mandy is a racist republican idiot

Reactions: WhatMeWorry
No interest in what somebody living in Denver can tell me about Louisville. As far as "being informed", I'll get my non-sports related info about Louisville from other sources.

Not to mention, why would I listen to a Clear Channel radio station anymore?...
Clear channel sucks

Reactions: KerryRhodes
R
The show in this time slot has been pretty interesting since Mandy Connell took over. Own real estate in Jefferson County? Better check your assessment. Apparently the PVA is into cronyism, as assessments of wealthy liberals has gone down in depressed areas like the Cherokee Triangle while those who are not politically connected have taken large increases. Best to be informed. Check out the WHAS website Mandy Connell. It's all there.
RePublicans live in cherokee triangle too

Looks like Hank had to go and make trouble again. You forgot Obama, his surrogate Hillary, Al Sharpton, Harry Reid, Bill Ayres, Jesse Jackson, Allison Grimes and John Yarmuth. Pathetic excuse for "leaders."
dead.r191677.gif
Bush andcheney .....examples of pathetic leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT