ADVERTISEMENT

ROUND 3- LOUISVILLE VS. NORTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD

Anyone hear if Meeks is playing for UNC, or is he still out with that illness?

Interesting flurry. Refs allowing a lot of contact on our put backs. Guys got to finish because the FT line must not be an option.

Goal tend on Snider's layup not called. Ball hit glass then got blocked in. Funny.

Touch foul on Mangok.

The standard.

Team has a lot of bounce in their step today.

Rozier needs to slow down just a touch we can get shots against this team don't need to hurry it.

We are really crashing the boards now and what a BS charge call on Rozier. NC player slid under him at the last second.

The officiating is one-sided. Fortunately, their bigs have left some pts on the board at the FT line.

Maybe it is best for us if they don't send us to the line :)

Roy helps us out with the time-out.

Trez was gassed huh?

I like how we're playing. It's going to be a game of runs though. They have the talent to go on a big run. I hope we can push a lead out prior to that happening.

I don't believe Joel Barry played against us in the prior games, but I'm not 100% sure of that. He's hit a few, the floor is spread now with he and Paige hitting 3s. We need to force them to beat us inside.

Originally posted by Ipartiedwithhopgood:
I don't believe Joel Barry played against us in the prior games, but I'm not 100% sure of that. He's hit a few, the floor is spread now with he and Paige hitting 3s. We need to force them to beat us inside.
Agree. Gotta stay out on Paige especially and force them inside like you said. Mango needs to wake up on D. He got beat twice in a row.

Staple of Louisville basketball awful last possession.

Good block by Jaylen to block that last shot.

UNC gets the ball first.

Rozier looking really good.

Glad to see Blackshear being aggressive.

Good block by Jaylen to end the half.

Good first half. Contributions from everybody, that we count on for scoring anyways. Rozier looks more focused and confident than recently.

Five point half time lead is more that acceptable. This game is going to go right down to the wire just like the previous 2 did.

We are not going to get ANY slack from the officials. Would've thought we'd be prepared for that. GO CARDS!!

Gill at the foul line is brutal. He flicks the shot instead of following through.

And the game is tied.

This team is not valuing the ball.

Rozier has the wide open FT line J and he throws the ball at Nanu's knees. Even if Nanu caught it he was not in position to score.

So we'll see. When we outplay good teams in the first half we need a significant halftime lead, not 5 pts.

Two awful passes to start the 2nd half and Quentin had Chinanu under the basket for a layup on the switch and never saw him. Wake up guys.

Q is passing well but his shot is not there today.

The big 3 are going to have to do the lifting.

Mangok missing bunnies!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT