ADVERTISEMENT

Roster finalized?

Bardman

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Official site doesn’t show the old roster. However, clicking roster now nothing comes up and the page just tries to load.

I just checked gocards and the 2021 roster popped up.Gotta be dropping anytime now.
Some serious hair splitting going on?

Are there no more scrimmages? Saw there might be one or two this weekend. You'd think the final roster would be set, so the day to day starters can practice as a team, start prepping for Tampa.

Are there no more scrimmages? Saw there might be one or two this weekend. You'd think the final roster would be set, so the day to day starters can practice as a team, start prepping for Tampa.
Have not seen anything about scrimmages this weekend. Yeah,I'd say they're done. Gonna get nasty starting tonight.
I don't know if their are guys injured that they're deciding about with regards to coming back at some point of the season or what.
It could be just that. Waiting on doctor's reports.

of course it is early…little surprised it is not Phillips or Lohman. I guess Seed is not ready either.

What are the thoughts on Farris?
I saw Ferris pitch a couple of times in scrimmages. Right hander that tops out at about 89-90 on his fast ball but he was impressive with his command of the strike zone and his breaking ball.
I think I posted before,not sure he played last season at EKU. He's probably 22 years old. Google this young man,it's fairly impressive. Jacob Ferris

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT