ADVERTISEMENT

Ol Big Blue and Ashley Judd

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is just a typical sheep and represents her herd well... half of these protest and speeches are just a fad and most don't even know what they are protesting. Name one right that women do not have this day in age that men have.

It so cool to be a minority in any capacity these days in this country. It seems to legitimize any bitching and whining when things do not go your way in any aspect of life. Trump is president, lets go destroy our neighborhood and the local starbucks......I mean how dumb are people getting.

I guess the feminist would have rather had a woman who gets a lot of her funds from Sharia controlled countries, while being married to an "accused" rapist. Any logic in our little pea sized American brains is being lost., along with anyone's accountability for when they do wrong. Im not saying Trump is any better, Im just saying neither are enough better than the other to merit destroying our neighborhoods and pretending there is some deeper meaning to all of this (racism, feminism...etc) I mean Hilary is on record as saying that she is against gay marriage (and gays are marching with the feminist) and has recently changed her tune to get votes this past election. The way these clowns have acted in the last 2 months is the exact reason trump was elected. They will not learn I guess...

monkey see monkey do.

This has nothing to do with UK and Im sure some of them are as embarrassed for her as much as a lot of Kentuckians are, sports aside.

It would be a good observation but for one small discrepancy.

Vast majority of big hillbilly nation are trump supporters.

What is this based on? Nearly all of the Kaintucky fans I know are dems who voted for Clinton. Granted, it is a small sample size of approximately a hundred people, or so, but they are too dumb for independent thought. They do what they think they are supposed to do. I know, I recently had to unfollow them.

What is this based on? Nearly all of the Kaintucky fans I know are dems who voted for Clinton. Granted, it is a small sample size of approximately a hundred people, or so, but they are too dumb for independent thought. They do what they think they are supposed to do. I know, I recently had to unfollow them.
Its based on numbers.

There are 120 counties in Kentucky and in only two (Jefferson & Fayette) were more votes cast for Clinton - and only 60K more at that. Taking the accepted premise that Louisville fans are only in the majority in Jefferson county that means that Trump's election record was 118-1 for counties in Kentucky. That's pretty overwhelming. Another clear indicator is the overwhelming support received by republicans running for state senate and the house.

Its based on numbers.

There are 120 counties in Kentucky and in only two (Jefferson & Fayette) were more votes cast for Clinton - and only 60K more at that. Taking the accepted premise that Louisville fans are only in the majority in Jefferson county that means that Trump's election record was 118-1 for counties in Kentucky. That's pretty overwhelming. Another clear indicator is the overwhelming support received by republicans running for state senate and the house.

Thanks, good explanation.

It would be a good observation but for one small discrepancy.

Vast majority of big hillbilly nation are trump supporters.
Yea, I think 62% of Kentucky is...I think Ky was the first to come in on election night.
We are actually auctioning off her fan card. Would yal be interested in a new semi-(used to be) famous fan?
No thank you. Quite honestly, I don't care to have any celebrities associated with our program unless its Rosie O'Donnell......hahahaha JK

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Its based on numbers.

Based on numbers, 60-65% of register voters ln Kentucky are Dems!!!

:cool:

No thank you. Quite honestly, I don't care to have any celebrities associated with our program unless its Rosie O'Donnell......hahahaha JK
Hey, let's not forget about the lovely Jennifer Lawrence - she's definitely L1C4.

Based on numbers, 60-65% of register voters ln Kentucky are Dems!!!

That's true - though based upon the last few election cycles, I'd say many of those are either trending the other way or, have completely switched and simply haven't changed their designations.

Besides, the statement wasn't about how many registered democrats are in big hillbilly nation - it was how many of them supported trump.

It's happened before. It'll probably happen again too. I'm not sweating it because I can't control any of it. All I have is 1 vote. No more, no less.

Nothing like this has ever happened before. These are unprecedented times.

That's true - though based upon the last few election cycles, I'd say many of those are either trending the other way or, have completely switched and simply haven't changed their designations.

Besides, the statement wasn't about how many registered democrats are in big hillbilly nation - it was how many of them supported trump.
look, you need to stop trying to explain stuff with your "logic" and "numbers"...we all know math is manipulated to ones own agenda and logic is biased toward your own predispositions...the bottom line here is if we want to make fun of UK fans/ feel superior/ espouse a general air of enlightenment; well we can say this stuff and it's not your place to try and "correct" us...either get on the bus or stuff a sock in it.

look, you need to stop trying to explain stuff with your "logic" and "numbers"...we all know math is manipulated to ones own agenda and logic is biased toward your own predispositions...the bottom line here is if we want to make fun of UK fans/ feel superior/ espouse a general air of enlightenment; well we can say this stuff and it's not your place to try and "correct" us...either get on the bus or stuff a sock in it.
Ok big guy, simmer down - no one is trying to take away your ability to goof on big hillbilly nation or, Ashley Judd. I guess my point is that you can do both of those things and still be correct. Like for example, you specifically can get on the bus and still stuff a sock in it.

"Logic is biased" - lol.

Reactions: wreckcard#22
You guys can't even rag on us good anymore. Someone get zipp in here to give yal a lesson.

As a UK fan with many, many friends who are also UK fans, I can assure you that a definite and strong majority, at least in my circle, voted for Trump.

I also spend quite a bit of time in rural counties in southern and eastern KY, and the sentiment seemed similar there.

BP seems to have done a good job showing the same thing through numbers.

As you guys have pointed out many, many times - a majority of UK fans are uneducated hillbillies (your words, not mine) - and that demo was right in Trump's wheelhouse.

She is just a typical sheep and represents her herd well... half of these protest and speeches are just a fad and most don't even know what they are protesting. Name one right that women do not have this day in age that men have.

It so cool to be a minority in any capacity these days in this country. It seems to legitimize any bitching and whining when things do not go your way in any aspect of life. Trump is president, lets go destroy our neighborhood and the local starbucks......I mean how dumb are people getting.

I guess the feminist would have rather had a woman who gets a lot of her funds from Sharia controlled countries, while being married to an "accused" rapist. Any logic in our little pea sized American brains is being lost., along with anyone's accountability for when they do wrong. Im not saying Trump is any better, Im just saying neither are enough better than the other to merit destroying our neighborhoods and pretending there is some deeper meaning to all of this (racism, feminism...etc) I mean Hilary is on record as saying that she is against gay marriage (and gays are marching with the feminist) and has recently changed her tune to get votes this past election. The way these clowns have acted in the last 2 months is the exact reason trump was elected. They will not learn I guess...

monkey see monkey do.

This has nothing to do with UK and Im sure some of them are as embarrassed for her as much as a lot of Kentuckians are, sports aside.
By law I believe you are correct, and I haven't looked at any numbers recently, but the thing their movement keeps going back to is equal pay for equal work. Honestly, I think the best we can do as a country is have zero laws on the books discriminating against minorities, and from then on it's a personal opinion. If someone owns a business and pays women less, but they still agree to work for that person, I don't see how we can really change that. That's just my two cents. Same rules apply to other minority groups. It is going to be too hard to police individual actions such as this because the government overreach in the private sector would be unprecedented. Some companies are going to do the noble thing, others won't.

Getting back to the beginning of this thread what were 1% of all the women in the U.S. Protesting anyway?

Reactions: tluck28

Do you really think they had a REAL Choice...I mean between him and Clinton...One wanting to FINISH Killing Mining Jobs and the other wanting to bring back jobs...If you were one of them, who would you have chosen!?!?!?

Reactions: tluck28
I could not care less about ANY celebrity supporting any candidate. I loved John Wayne but he and I would not agree on much politically. Ashley Judd is a beautiful woman and a good actress, period. The first thing I would tell a client if I were their agent is to keep your pie hole shut about politics. Not because you shouldn't have political choices but because most of them don't know any more than anyone else. To expect a "fan" to believe exactly the way you believe is folly and a real good way to lose fans.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Nothing like this has ever happened before. These are unprecedented times.
President Reagan was a movie star turned politician. That's what I was referring to.

We have another celebrity in the oval office straight out of the entertainment field this time around. President Reagan went into politics prior to running for the oval office so he had a track record as a politician. President Trump does not.

At this point, I would like to think the nation as a whole wants to see him succeed. He's in the oval office now. It's past time everyone just give him a chance. Lets see what he'll do. What choice do we have at this point as a nation? He's the President. All these people complaining about the results NOW need to just get the over it already. It's embarrassing as a nation.

Really? Which cool minority group are you going to join? :)

Also, it's a mistake to lump in the women (and men) that marched around the globe with those idiots who rioted. Those that destroyed property did it simply because that's what they wanted to do and attempt to use situations like this as a justification for their BS.

Reactions: WhatMeWorry
Coal isn't making a comeback.
Hard to believe that anyone really believed (believes?) McConnell when he says that he's fighting to keep coal alive. It was simply a wedge issue that he could use to increase the mistrust of Obama and drive up the negatives for state democrats that he continually tied to the former president.

President Reagan was a movie star turned politician. That's what I was referring to.

We have another celebrity in the oval office straight out of the entertainment field this time around. President Reagan went into politics prior to running for the oval office so he had a track record as a politician. President Trump does not.

At this point, I would like to think the nation as a whole wants to see him succeed. He's in the oval office now. It's past time everyone just give him a chance. Lets see what he'll do. What choice do we have at this point as a nation? He's the President. All these people complaining about the results NOW need to just get the over it already. It's embarrassing as a nation.
Many would argue that electing trump as president is the bigger embarrassment however, I agree with your larger point. Not only is the continued complaining embarrassing to the nation, moreover it is counterproductive. Unfortunately, we have become a nation of grudge holders and those on the left that rightly feel that Obama wasn't given a chance, now think that it's payback time. It's sad really and this type of widespread distrust of the other side has put us on a dangerous path as a nation.

Anyway - let's all come together and kick the shit out of Pitt! :)

Really? Which cool minority group are you going to join? :)

Also, it's a mistake to lump in the women (and men) that marched around the globe with those idiots who rioted. Those that destroyed property did it simply because that's what they wanted to do and attempt to use situations like this as a justification for their BS.
You have no clue what race, gender or religion I am . Check you privilege sir!! haha JK

The funny thing is...the organizer of the march is Linda Sarsour who just so happens to be a pro sharia law muslim. Read her twitter feed . Kind of ironic.

Perfect example of the stupidity I am talking about.

Reactions: American Male
Many would argue that electing trump as president is the bigger embarrassment however, I agree with your larger point. Not only is the continued complaining embarrassing to the nation, moreover it is counterproductive. Unfortunately, we have become a nation of grudge holders and those on the left that rightly feel that Obama wasn't given a chance, now think that it's payback time. It's sad really and this type of widespread distrust of the other side has put us on a dangerous path as a nation.

Anyway - let's all come together and kick the shit out of Pitt! :)
100% agree. I love my Country and I love my Cardinals. I was never crazy about President Obama and I'm not crazy about President Trump either but I've always respected the office itself and the incredible responsibility that comes with it. I prayed for President Obama for his 8 years, and I'll pray for President Trump too for as long as he's holding the office.

How can Hollywood be so anti-gun when their whole industry depends on it? They should have to include disclaimers like Jack@ss saying don't try this with your handguns at home.

If coal goes, so should gasoline.

Reactions: cwcat
Getting back to the beginning of this thread what were 1% of all the women in the U.S. Protesting anyway?
You hear different things. It seems nobody knows really.

I think there has to be a psychological aspect to some of this. These types of events have to give some time of "belonging" feeling to some people. I was watching something where this guy went around and asked random people this exact question at the march...and none could give a solid answer. He made most of them look very stupid in all honesty.

You have no clue what race, gender or religion I am . Check you privilege sir!! haha JK

The funny thing is...the organizer of the march is Linda Sarsour who just so happens to be a pro sharia law muslim. Read her twitter feed . Kind of ironic.

Perfect example of the stupidity I am talking about.
That's why I included the :)

Quick correction - the Sarsour woman wasn't the organizer - she was asked to co-chair and, there's nothing credible (including her Twitter feed) that suggests as an American - that she's pro-sharia law.

The real message/enemy is the white male. Has been for a solid 8 years now. They didn't see all the backlash coming from this message.
That seems hyperbolic - particularly given that a great many of those women who marched are married to a white man.

That's why I included the :)

Quick correction - the Sarsour woman wasn't the organizer - she was asked to co-chair and, there's nothing credible (including her Twitter feed) that suggests as an American - that she's pro-sharia law.

Americans, do your research

8:21 pm May 12 2015

"You'll know when you are living under Sharia law if suddenly all of your loans and credit cards become interest free, sounds nice doesn't it "?

8:17 pm May 12 2015
"If you are still paying interest then Sharia still hasn't taken over America #just saying"

-Linda Sarsour

Not to mention her constant meeting with the ex head of Hamas. Next thing you know. Liberals will start claiming that Islam is pro-feminism. God these people are idiots

Reactions: American Male
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT