ADVERTISEMENT

Next tough game

Aug 7, 2022
Indiana. I said the same with GT and got laughed at. Indiana has a defense to hold Ohio State down like they did. Glad it is going to be played at a neutral site though because that should help a little. If Louisville blows out Indiana somehow then we are on our way.

IU did not hold down OSU offense. The Buckeyes held themselves down with weak QB play.

If IU is a tough game for the Cards, then it's not going to be as good a season most fans think it will be.

Brohm at Purdue averaged over 30 points in the games against IU and this Louisville team will be no different.

Cards next tough game will be at NC State.

IU did not hold down OSU offense. The Buckeyes held themselves down with weak QB play.

If IU is a tough game for the Cards, then it's not going to be as good a season most fans think it will be.

Brohm at Purdue averaged over 30 points in the games against IU and this Louisville team will be no different.

Cards next tough game will be at NC State.
Call it what you want but if they were so weak OSU could have ran for 40 points worth. With the transfer portal nobody knows how good or bad a team is this early in the season.

Not saying IU is weak. I'm not sure how good they really are. I am sure that Brohm knows what to do against IU.

OSU is experiencing what Clemson is dealing with. Oklahoma did a couple years ago. Their offense has a major hole right now and it showed against IU.

I agree with several posts above, its so hard to tell who is and isnt good or not. One game, 30-40 or however many new faces on most teams. If we dont show up ready to whip IU's ass then we can lose that game.

Go Cards, beat Murray St!

Every week is a different challenge. The only thing a game like Murray State can tell you is if you suck or won’t be very good.

Georgia Tech was dominated for 3 quarters. So far Louisville has played 9 quarters of really good football.

IU is going to be good on defense and limit Louisville possessions if they are able to run the ball consistently. Tough game. Boston College same deal.

Every game against a Power 5 team is a potential loss.

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman
Every week is a different challenge. The only thing a game like Murray State can tell you is if you suck or won’t be very good.

Georgia Tech was dominated for 3 quarters. So far Louisville has played 9 quarters of really good football.

IU is going to be good on defense and limit Louisville possessions if they are able to run the ball consistently. Tough game. Boston College same deal.

Every game against a Power 5 team is a potential loss.
Seven good quarters.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT