ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones

Nope. Never have listened to any of it.

I did drop (throw) a bag of popcorn at Jones at the 2012 Final Four when she sashayed out of the tunnel.

To be honest I don't listen to Ramsey and Rutherford that often. Only the past few weeks with all the news.
Nice. Yell Jones deserved more than just popcorn thrown at him. Glad you did it though, much needed.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Well I didn't hear it either so I don't know but it's widely known that the majority of Yell Jones' show is about UofL. He's obsessed.
I don't understand how if no one listens, it is "widely known" what is talked about.

Diane sawyer interviewed charles manson 30 years after the Tate murders...no new info. What a low life sawyer must be. All she got was Manson side again which we already know. He wasn't even in the news at the time.

Diane sawyer interviewed charles manson 30 years after the Tate murders...no new info. What a low life sawyer must be. All she got was Manson side again which we already know. He wasn't even in the news at the time.
Orange/Apples...was
If you don't listen to his show, how do you know what half of his show is devoted to?
And how do you know were even talking about this?

Apples/Oranges...Matt Jones is no Journalist and Sawyer didn't pay Manson like Jones paid Powell

Thanks for dropping by to show us an example of what passes for critical thinking over at hillbilly rafters, while at the same time reminding us just how small potatoes sweet matt is.

Crime of the century interview > pathetic two bit street hooker. Plus she had to pay Powell for her time like any other John. Or in matt's case - "Joan".

First off JustTheTipIn, Diane sawyer was on our side (American). Your logic would make since if she was Canadian. And second off, if she was Canadian and did that I would be very ticked off. 3rd off, I believe I heard that Diane sawyer is l1c4 not a big blue idiot so she can't be a low life.

Reactions: catmasterson
Thanks for dropping by to show us an example of what passes for critical thinking over at hillbilly rafters, while at the same time reminding us just how small potatoes sweet matt is.

Crime of the century interview > pathetic two bit street hooker. Plus she had to pay Powell for her time like any other John. Or in matt's case - "Joan".
"small potatoes?" Number one radio ratings in America that day? R&R can't get in the top 5 in Louisville and they are talking exclusively about Louisville sports? Come on man.

"small potatoes?" Number one radio ratings in America that day? R&R can't get in the top 5 in Louisville and they are talking exclusively about Louisville sports? Come on man.
You're right! I'm so sorry, we are talking about RADIO ratings for ONE day. What was I thinking?

Reactions: cardfaninmemphis
You're right! I'm so sorry, we are talking about RADIO ratings for ONE day. What was I thinking?
We can talk about RADIO rankings over time if you would like. Do you realize how bad you are losing? Notice I didn't say "loosing" like most of you do?

Reactions: blubo
We can talk about RADIO rankings over time if you would like. Do you realize how bad you are losing? Notice I didn't say "loosing" like most of you do?
I definitely appreciate you rising above your hillbilly rafters denizen regarding spelling and syntax - I hear academics aren't really valued in the sticks.

That said, "I'm" not losing anything and, I'm pretty sure that Louisville isn't losing anything either. If anyone is losing something I'm going to guess its you, losing perspective on what's important.

Show me that data of #1 ranking in America for that day. I'm sure you have it since you spewed it.

Show me that data of #1 ranking in America for that day. I'm sure you have it since you spewed it.
I have been looking for this as well. I saw where he claims his show was "the #1 live streaming show" that day. Nothing that shows any proof he beat the ratings of top rated radio broadcasts like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck or NPR's Morning Edition, as our guest is claiming.
Of course, our visitors who favor UK like to exaggerate when they are here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT