ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Jones

The crap that is going on. Typical SuCkS mantra "out of control at UofL "

Ever since Jurich and Pitino stepped on campus, SuCkS fans have their knickers
in a bunch.

We all know we whats going on with the uptick in recruiting over at lexington u.
Yet there isnt any UofL insiders over there.

There isnt a radio host in Lexington who claims to be a UofL fan, yet spends
half his time obsessed with the cayuts.

Yes there are jealous academians at UofL, jealous that the athletic department gets
most of the pub. So they cry wolf at every little thing athletes do.

Everyone is human in this. They make mistakes. One thing you and the rest of the blew necks can be rest
assured of. UofL is as corrupt as uofk is............If uofk is clean, so is UofL. The Cards arent signing six five
stars a year.

Where and how does he get his info? He has usually been right on, there is a leak.
I don't know how early he "reported" the story about the post season ban; Pat Forde reported it on Yahoo sports before the press conference began. People here were posting it on boards here before I saw the Pat Forde story.
My point is: while there is a leak somewhere, Jones may not have a direct line; he may just be saying what he is hearing from others real news media members via twitter or some or some other source.

He is stating that Pitino is out after the season, will see if he is hot air or the truth real soon

Problem is this city has a high concentration of uk fans. Alot work in places of influence in the know. And with Matt being who he is and living in louisville , their is no problem with him getting all the negative info on U of l. And lexington is mostly uk fans not alot of Cards fans in those in the know places, and if anything negative that is reported fro the inside wouldn't be hard to know it was a pro u of l, lurking in Lexington.
As far as Rick being gone after the season any one with a brain and logic can see that happening. I beleive he is stepping down, also whats the need at 68 to be going through all this mess.

Reactions: wilkie01
Where and how does he get his info? He has usually been right on, there is a leak.
I agree, and this needs to be looked into. Whether it is a disgruntled employee, a UK fan working in the office, or someone who is receiving monetary gain, it makes no sense for someone who openly attacks and hates U of L to be getting inside info before it is provided to the press at large. Matt Jones seeks to damage the University and anyone feeding him inside info is helping that cause and they violated the resonsibility of their position.

Open your eyes. If he got this stuff from a staffer there would be a way for jurich to find out who and I doubt any staffer would take that risk. This happens from the sUcKs side. They are involved in all of this. Ive been saying it for months and I won't be surprised if scamapari gets in trouble from this. We all know what kind of character him and his ilk have.

Open your eyes. If he got this stuff from a staffer there would be a way for jurich to find out who and I doubt any staffer would take that risk. This happens from the sUcKs side. They are involved in all of this. Ive been saying it for months and I won't be surprised if scamapari gets in trouble from this. We all know what kind of character him and his ilk have.
Really? Jurich would know? That's laughable. He claims to not know about the Katina Powell situation. The he's part of the culprits penalizing the present players who had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: American Male

Reactions: Cue Card
Not sure but I have an idea of where he might get it from. First, I 'll give you my opinion on where he gets it and then I will also tell you what I have heard in terms of where he gets it. Both may be true or neither may be true as far as I know.

My opinion is that he gets it from Tony Vanetti and Terry Meiners. Yell Jones seems very chummy with those two and they are both in the fold with UofL. Why they would give him info is beyond me.

Some of my Yewkay friends that listen to Yell Jones claim that he has said on his show that there are people within the athletic department that hate the way powers that be act and treat people (ie. Tom, Rick, Bobby, etc.) and thus give him info on things to get back at them.

Don't know if either is true but that's my take and also what people have told me. Highly doubt the last part is true because it seems to me that Tom is wildly popular and liked by everyone.

What class from a member of the uk broadcast team. They celebrate this whore like she's a great person. Smdh

I don't honestly think anyone, Matt included, thinks any more highly of her than UofL fans do. I just think she is one more means to the end of Matt Jones bashing all things UofL and a good ratings bump. No more, no less IMO.

I realize how much the Cards are despised in this state but it's quite amazing that the University of Kentucky would allow Jones to continue on their broadcast team. That's amazing to me, but it also speaks volumes of the true hatred they have for UofL. What a joke.

I don't honestly think anyone, Matt included, thinks any more highly of her than UofL fans do. I just think she is one more means to the end of Matt Jones bashing all things UofL and a good ratings bump. No more, no less IMO.

Right on Steelers. This was a ratings grab all the way. Listen, I am as big a UK fan as there is anywhere, and I live in the middle of Lexington. I have a total of about 900 employee who work for me - half Louisville and half Lexington. I will say without hesitation that none of the fans I know, from either side, think anything other than Katina being completely disgusting and vile. This is my perception. Me personally, I think she should be behind bars. I have a young daughter and I get sick thinking of that woman's actions. I know most of you on here could care less, but just giving my 2. Do I think Matt should have had her on, yes. But this is strictly business - and probably the smartest thing he's done in a while. I don't know if most of you listened or not, but he didn't bash or jab, it was straight up - even calling her out and making her look bad.

Well when he says it's " My HONOR" debunks your thoughts my man .

Reactions: Red Rager
I didn't listen to the interview. Did he REALLY say that? :p
I went and listened to the beginning of that interview (couldn't make it more than a couple mins because his voice alone disgusts me) because I had heard Ramsey say that several times. Actually what he said he was happy to be joined by... Link: http://talkradio1080.iheart.com/media/play/26715002/
If you ask me, saying you're happy to have her on is pretty terrible. The only way I'd respect him for doing that interview is if a cop was there to lead her out at the end.

Matt was very fair in the interview and I would think that any UL fan that listened to the whole thing would think so too if they were able to set aside their hatred for Matt and Katina Powell. He pressed her on her reason for coming out with the book and tried to corner her into admitting that she did it for attention or revenge for the way it all ended. He also made her look pretty bad for the role her daughters played in it and the lives she ruined coming out with the book. It's obvious that Powell has a distain for Pitino and he tried getting that out of her more but she had her attorney there next to her telling her to no comment. It was not a rah rah thing Matt did to get at UL or its fans

Matt was very fair in the interview and I would think that any UL fan that listened to the whole thing would think so too if they were able to set aside their hatred for Matt and Katina Powell. He pressed her on her reason for coming out with the book and tried to corner her into admitting that she did it for attention or revenge for the way it all ended. He also made her look pretty bad for the role her daughters played in it and the lives she ruined coming out with the book. It's obvious that Powell has a distain for Pitino and he tried getting that out of her more but she had her attorney there next to her telling her to no comment. It was not a rah rah thing Matt did to get at UL or its fans
he did it for 1 reason his distain for UL. More than half his show is devoted to UL everyday. He got a taste of what he does this week when Finebaum made him look like the idiot he is.

And besides just like this siuation has been from the beginning all we get is her side of the story. And anything that has been said from former recruits gist as it was st

he did it for 1 reason his distain for UL. More than half his show is devoted to UL everyday. He got a taste of what he does this week when Finebaum made him look like the idiot he is.
It makes me have less faith in humanity that people listen to him/her/it. The first two mins of that interview is all I've ever heard. Pretty sad that his only draw is hate speech. The sUcKs scheme just gets deeper and deeper.

He had the highest ratings for any internet streamed radio broadcast in the country (by a long shot) while the show was on. He was on finebaum and his show was quoted and credited by news outlets all over the country. It was good for his visibility and for the KSR brand. Everyone wanted that interview it wasn't just him. WLKY was scheduled to interview her the same day and she cancelled

He had the highest ratings for any internet streamed radio broadcast in the country (by a long shot) while the show was on. He was on finebaum and his show was quoted and credited by news outlets all over the country. It was good for his visibility and for the KSR brand. Everyone wanted that interview it wasn't just him. WLKY was scheduled to interview her the same day and she cancelled
Cause WLKY refused to give her a requested fee of 1,500. And of course the idiot uk fans ponied up the money. Go tweet and call his show and ask him about it.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Jerry springer gets a lot of viewers too. That's just the Big blue loser way I guess

Why are you here? Go slobber on Matty Bangs on KSR. UK fans are obsessed

It was not a rah rah thing Matt did to get at UL or its fans
Whatever buddy. You can peddle that nonsensical tripe over on the yut board but no one's buying over here. If the scandal would have been at Memphis for example, I doubt sweet matt, his errand boy franklin and Mrs. fat ginger would have passed the collection plate to insure her appearance.

Last edited:
Right. You listen to it every day because it is good radio and R&R isn't.
Nope. Never have listened to any of it.

I did drop (throw) a bag of popcorn at Jones at the 2012 Final Four when she sashayed out of the tunnel.

To be honest I don't listen to Ramsey and Rutherford that often. Only the past few weeks with all the news.

Nope. Never have listened to any of it.

I did drop (throw) a bag of popcorn at Jones at the 2012 Final Four when she sashayed out of the tunnel.

To be honest I don't listen to Ramsey and Rutherford that often. Only the past few weeks with all the news.
I haven't seen jones since I made that pizza for her at Diorio's - lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT