ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville #14 in AP; #13 in Coaches Poll

Originally posted by Steelers2012:
#16 in RPI; #13 in BPI; currently projected a 4 seed in Bracketology.
Thursday's game is huge to keep that 4 seed. A loss and they'll drop to the 5 or 6 seed. A win would keep them at the 4 with a chance to move up with another win over UVA IMO. I still think a 2 seed is in play IF the Cards win the ACC tourney.

I think it would they'd be hard pressed to keep us off the 2 line if we win the ACC tourney. especially if it was with wins over UNC, Virginia, and Duke.

Just depends on how every other tourney plays out. I agree it "should" put the cards in good position to get a 2 seed but you never know. It would have to lock up a 3 seed at the very least

Originally posted by Cue Card:

Originally posted by Steelers2012:
#16 in RPI; #13 in BPI; currently projected a 4 seed in Bracketology.
Thursday's game is huge to keep that 4 seed. A loss and they'll drop to the 5 or 6 seed. A win would keep them at the 4 with a chance to move up with another win over UVA IMO. I still think a 2 seed is in play IF the Cards win the ACC tourney.
Agreed. Another thing that the win over UVA does is prevent a 10 loss season.

Originally posted by OneEarWonder:
I just hope the committee doesn't get cute and put UL and UK in the same bracket. I don't that's fair to either team or the fans.
I would be good with it especially if the Cards end up the 2 or 3 seed where they wouldn't meet until the bracket final with the winner going to the final 4. Lord knows the Cards are due for a win over UK. Why not this year in the NCAA tourney?

That actually would be great if we got in the same bracket with UK. It would be awesome to break that streak. I'm still bitter about last tourney's loss.

Today's bracketology looks fantastic. Out west with Nova, Arizona and a NINE loss Oklahoma team as the 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT