ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Clemson...

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Is experiencing some of that Louisville luck. Those two plays back to back are just unbelievably rare. It's the kind of stuff that creates superstitions.

So how you like it Clemson? It's about time it got around to you.

They're also experiencing Satterfield play calling with that horrible decision on 4th and goal. But I may need to exempt Scott Satterfield because I'm seeing more and more just dumb playcalling when only one yard is needed all through college football. Jeff Brohm was guilty himself against Pitt on that 4th and 1 at our own 30 yard line.

If you watched the faces of UNC’s Mack Brown and Clemson’s Dabo Sweeney though-out the 2nd half, you could see expressions that looked eerily like fear; the TV cameras dwelled on it for a reason.

I know some want to criticize Brohm for the loss to Pitt, but the reality in college football right now, particularly in the ACC, is parity is equalizing the power.

In addition to a 1-5 UVA upsetting previously undefeated UNC, it looked like Duke was well on its way to beating FSU until its QB was forced to leave with an injury. Pitt lost a close one at WF, while BC won at GT on the back of perhaps one of the best QBs in college football.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT