ADVERTISEMENT

Lohman and Seed

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Both guys were weekend starters at the end of the season.
I know that Seed is returning at some point from an injury. What I don't know is what's going on with Lohman,a guy who was probably pitching as well as anybody late last season.
In CDM's presser,he alluded to Lohman being a middle relief guy that could come in and stay in the rest of the game,but he's been a no show for the first 4 games?
Theories?

Actually,the thread title should just be Lohman since we know that Seed is returning at some point soon,but if anybody has any insight on Seed's timeline for returning,that would be great.

Does seem odd. Might just have something minor (hopefully) going on and he isn’t quite ready to go.

Does seem odd. Might just have something minor (hopefully) going on and he isn’t quite ready to go.
Yeah he was pitching in Spring scrimmages,but I missed that last weekend. Not sure if Lohman threw that last weekend prior to the Florida trip or not.
Regardless,these are 2 guys I think we all thought would be starting weekend games this year...and maybe they still might before we get into the meat of the schedule.

Reactions: Bardman
Let’s hope. I like Tate and Poland. But, Lohman and Seed (overall, and if healthy) are better.

Reactions: earsky
Also have not seen Schmeltz or Galvan.
Could've sworn I saw Schmeltz throwing last Thursday over there at the park. Idk,Coach said these first 15 games we're liable to see a little bit of everything with rotations. He's been hurt before. Fingers crossed he's ok.

Thought i heard the other day that Galvan was one of the hardest throwers on the staff. Love to see that heat.

Lohman sighting.
It wasn't good. Obviously he still throwing hard, but 4walks.😲

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT