ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Signs 5 Star guard Jamal Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he doesn't answer the question.

"I courier real estate closing statements for title attorneys."

"Elite program", my a$$...

It's summer, Zipp. Some days are busy, some are not. But you really are whiffing at trying to guess what I do. As for not answering the question, you really didn't answer mine either.

Here it is again: Expecting to get to the Final Four every year with a shot to win the title is somehow "lowering the bar"?

My experience is that if you've got a decent, well-paying job, you're always busy.

And then, there are couriers...

A "shot"? With 20+ draft picks and 40-0 pre-printed T-shirts, you're telling me that Slapd!ck Nation felt it just had a "shot"?

I guess a "shot" means a 2015 National Champs tattoo.

"Shot", my a$$. You clowns are in denial.

Denial is saying 'Super Bowl' every time the basketball matchup with UK is discussed.
"Super Bowl" is bringing the game up in every thread.

Last edited:
This from a guy with a T-shirt (at least one) listing the number of LPT championships.

It doesn't matter what criterion I use. It's what the slapd!cks tout. Tell me that there aren't a few million T-shirts out there with the number "8" on them? Or millions more in Africa with a "9"?

I don't disagree with your statement, but no, I personally don't own one. I have one from 2012, but none with the total. I bet you have one from 2013. And, just for the sake of argument, I'd be willing to bet that if the totals were reversed (UL had 8 and UK had 3), championship totals would be much more important to UL fans.

My experience is that if you've got a decent, well-paying job, you're always busy.

And then, there are couriers...

A "shot"? With 20+ draft picks and 40-0 pre-printed T-shirts, you're telling me that Slapd!ck Nation felt it just had a "shot"?

I guess a "shot" means a 2015 National Champs tattoo.

"Shot", my a$$. You clowns are in denial.

No Championship is a guarantee. You know that. Most rational fans understand this. I know you live to rile up UK fans, but no UK fan I know thought a championship last year was a "done deal".

It's pretty simple....you can't have it both ways.....whether it's football or basketball, the 2 schools are each others' biggest rival.

Well, you need to start printing T-shirts with that lowering-the-bar ish on there. Because 20 draft picks later, you're stuck at 8.

I couldn't be happier with the state of the program. Looks like another final four next season.

It's pretty simple....you can't have it both ways.....whether it's football or basketball, the 2 schools are each others' biggest rival.
You are one "special" rube !! I bet you miss the days when you rode that special school bus to school.....'cause you're just so "extra special" !! like a little rat running on the little wheel around and around !! Like your posts, on and on..... what a rube !!!

If the game between UK and uofl isn't 'important' on the uofl side, why then was RP complaining last year at the # of UK fans that were able to be at the game??
Because it's a home game and there were 5,000 away fans in the stands. I don't think anyone suggested it wasn't important. But where UofL gets to play at least 8 more games against ranked opponents before the end of the season, UK is lucky to play 2. Gotta make the most of your last opportunity in a matchup of national relevance.

If Eight NCAA championships, 17 Final Fours, Most Wins of Any Program, 33-15 head-to-head with Louisville, and Greatest College Basketball Program Of All Time as determined by the ESPN/Sagarin is lowering the bar, what do you consider UL's paltry-by-comparison accomplishments? Under the bar? disbarred? Barred From the Competition?
Why is this here?

Reactions: DTDcatfan
Time to lock this thread. It's become an exhibition of some of the the worst in both fan bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT