ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Signs 5 Star guard Jamal Murray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well just another already made NBA player to show off and say i developed etc etc. Gurantee still no more championships.

Good news. Nobody does less with more.
If by "less" you mean "the best first 6 years at a new school in the history of CBB", and "7-1 against you guys during your second best era in history" then yes, he does "less".

Exception: Roy Williams, whose teams in that period apparently didn't attend the classes in their major.

You're welcome to try to disprove that first claim, but you'll be looking forever.

cant you just congratulate UK for regaining the #1 spot? Most all UK fans that I know we're really respectful to UL for their latest commitment.

If by "less" you mean "the best first 6 years at a new school in the history of CBB", and "7-1 against you guys during your second best era in history" then yes, he does "less".

Exception: Roy Williams, whose teams in that period apparently didn't attend the classes in their major.

You're welcome to try to disprove that first claim, but you'll be looking forever.
WVU, UCONN, Wisconsin...and they didn't have 7 players drafted...Calapari does less with more...BTW who holds the latest title in state?

By less, I mean one championship with 20-something draft picks.

Same number of championships that Pitino Lite's mentor has had at U of L.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Congrats on your commitment.
Most all UK fans that I know we're really respectful to UL for their latest commitment.

Congrats on your latest commitment, seriously. However, I can assure you all those really respectful fans you speak of didn't post congratulations, respectful or otherwise, here. And I can also assure they didn't post on the UK board in the 2016 VJ King thread either. Perhaps you are referring to personal non-posting friends of yours, in which case, I also have those kind of UK fan friends who are the type to say congrats on a big commitment. So, if you and your friends were happy for us on our commitment of VJ King, to you I say thanks, and congrats to you as well.

And I'm sure that Poythress, Lee, and the Harrisons' old man will give Pitino Lite a ringing endorsement anytime someone asks.

Reactions: pervisl
You're right, you didn't have 7 players drafted, maybe ever. Rick has a grand total of *one* guy currently in the league after 15 years of coaching at UL who is getting any minutes at all. Nobody turns more promising young high school prospects into stars in the Turkish B-league. And for as awful as a coach as Cal is, the only time Rick has ever beat him at UK was once in 7 tries, barely scraping out a win with his most talented team against Cal's worst.

So, in summary.
You're right, you didn't have 7 players drafted, maybe ever. Rick has a grand total of *one* guy currently in the league after 15 years of coaching at UL who is getting any minutes at all. Nobody turns more promising young high school prospects into stars in the Turkish B-league. And for as awful as a coach as Cal is, the only time Rick has ever beat him at UK was once in 7 tries, barely scraping out a win with his most talented team against Cal's worst.

So, in summary.
LOL...and who holds latest title with no NBA players...as long as Cal is your coach he will win a lot of games, but choke at tourney time...and then the NCAA will come a knockin

Reactions: pervisl
Congrats on your commitment.

Congrats on your latest commitment, seriously. However, I can assure you all those really respectful fans you speak of didn't post congratulations, respectful or otherwise, here. And I can also assure they didn't post on the UK board in the 2016 VJ King thread either. Perhaps you are referring to personal non-posting friends of yours, in which case, I also have those kind of UK fan friends who are the type to say congrats on a big commitment. So, if you and your friends were happy for us on our commitment of VJ King, to you I say thanks, and congrats to you as well.
He's a really good offensive player and we needed him pretty badly. Never commented in any way about VJ King but Murray figures to contribute and fit in well with this class.

@Cardiotonic comes off as a naturally unpleasant guy. The kinda guy that puts thumb tacks between his fingers and slaps random people on the back. To each his own though.

I don't really understand this Pitino lite deal. They're nothing alike. You all should be happy though. According to your coach, next season, you'll have 7 or 8 NBA players on the roster.
Let's see if Pitino does less with more.

He's a really good offensive player and we needed him pretty badly. Never commented in any way about VJ King but Murray figures to contribute and fit in well with this class.
:cool: Oh wonderful.

"Elite program". my a$$...

And I'm sure that Poythress, Lee, and the Harrisons' old man will give Pitino Lite a ringing endorsement anytime someone asks.

Nah, Cal stays away from Porcini's and The Cleveland Clinic.

*** Not a good start. Take a couple weeks off to think about how you can improve your style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread should be deleted it doesn't belong here. Just look @ the commentary that has followed.

We have the typical range of joiners. We have the buried in the sand type that pretends UK is worthy of a congrats because their fans are so classy towards the Cards and all the UofL accomplishments. Ok guy get a clue, or better yet, just read a few more posts here.

We have the egotistical (Jkwo is the worst trust me) reminding us of the head to head record as if he laced 'em up. If you read his chapters on the National Board (the guy writes page after page) you'd be sure to know he has to stand no taller than 5-9. The guy is horrible.

And we have the classless 8th grade drop out bringing the Porcini talk.

Hopefully none of these bozos are involved in any way with parenting, or sharp objects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread should be deleted it doesn't belong here. Just look @ the commentary that has followed.

We have the typical range of joiners. We have the buried in the sand type that pretends UK is worthy of a congrats because their fans are so classy towards the Cards and all the UofL accomplishments. Ok guy get a clue, or better yet, just read a few more posts here.

We have the egotistical shitbag (Jkwo is the worst trust me) reminding us of the head to head record as if he laced 'em up. If you read his chapters on the National Board (the guy writes page after page) you'd be sure to know he has to stand no taller than 5-9. The guy is horrible.

And we have the classless 8th grade drop out bringing the Porcini talk.

Hopefully none of these bozos are involved in any way with parenting, or sharp objects.

Totally agree. I hate to even post in these types of threads because it bumps them back up but that needed to be said. They just cause yet another frothing UK infestation. I try not to post in these types of uk related and/or baiting threads and instead try to post about UofL Basketball news. The uk infestations make it sort of difficult though.

Kentucky picks up commitment from 5 star guard Jamal Murray from Canada. They will have a loaded back court with Murray, Ulis and Briscoe.
Good for you. Here's a pat on the back. You should have a couch burning party tonight to celebrate.

Now why in the hell was this thread created on CARDINALsports.com?

By your own admission, number of championships is a very inaccurate indicator of success, given the 1 and out structure of the tournament. Therefore, you're speaking out of both sides of your mouth just to be contrary.

By your own admission, number of championships is a very inaccurate indicator of success, given the 1 and out structure of the tournament. Therefore, you're speaking out of both sides of your mouth just to be contrary.
This from a guy with a T-shirt (at least one) listing the number of LPT championships.

It doesn't matter what criterion I use. It's what the slapd!cks tout. Tell me that there aren't a few million T-shirts out there with the number "8" on them? Or millions more in Africa with a "9"?

They immediately run here for validation. And why their coach calls us their "Super Bowl".

"Elite program", my a$$....

If the game between UK and uofl isn't 'important' on the uofl side, why then was RP complaining last year at the # of UK fans that were able to be at the game??

He has been very upset at the amount of blue that has got in the last three visits to UL. It's a major game to Coach Pitino.

Very good shot at reaching the Final Four for the fifth time in six years. A decent chance to win a second championship in five years. If that is 'less' then I'll be content with less the rest of my life.

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
If the game between UK and uofl isn't 'important' on the uofl side, why then was RP complaining last year at the # of UK fans that were able to be at the game??
None of the other home games at Bailout Arena have their slapd!ck equivalents at courtside. That's Pitino's point. He wouldn't like it if Duke or UNC fans were spending their life savings to buy courtside tickets either.

Vegas has now put UK's odds to win it at 5 to 1. Another year where UK is the favorite to win it.
That means if it's played five times, you should win once. Congrats.

Wanna give me the field straight up?

Hey JC, that legal profession "job" a little slow today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT