ADVERTISEMENT

In case you forget this is for all the uk "HOLES"!!!

I love the cards board its a home away from home but that home being the trailerhood. You guys are always starting funny UK hate threads. Congrats on lee btw

I love the cards board its a home away from home but that home being the trailerhood. You guys are always starting funny UK hate threads. Congrats on lee btw
Another uk hole heard from ‼️ Trailerhood ⁉️ Louisville isn't Lexington or eastern Kentucky where most uk holes live❗️

Wow you said a lot of nothing, typical Hole. Fact is all you holes spent the season taking crap about how ukay was going to go 40-0 and win #9. Even your players said if they didn't win it all that the season would be a bust. Now you're trying to put a different spin on it yeah, total BS !! Nobody's buying the BS!
and this is a lot of nothing!

*** Watch yourself RipThru, this is your 2nd verbal warning.
*** Please post respectfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the surface, I would agree. When you look deeper, and actually look at the depth of talent which he has enjoyed, having just 1 title is actually under achieving. Nobody has even come close to having as much talent and yet he continues to lose more than he wins when it means the most. That's coaching ineptness. Sorry you can't see that, but it's true.

The only reason UL doesn't have that talent is because CRP has been striking out when recruiting the top players. The last time I looked recruiting was a responsibility of the head coach. That talent has beaten UL 7 out of the last eight times and two times in the NCAA tournament when it means the most while keeping UL from going to the final four. Cal is doing a great job. I would say UL is the one losing when it means the most. You would have to be looking through red colored glasses to not see the obvious.

The only reason UL doesn't have that talent is because CRP has been striking out when recruiting the top players. The last time I looked recruiting was a responsibility of the head coach. That talent has beaten UL 7 out of the last eight times and two times in the NCAA tournament when it means the most while keeping UL from going to the final four. Cal is doing a great job. I would say UL is the one losing when it means the most. You would have to be looking through red colored glasses to not see the obvious.

LOL. UofL has enough talent. I'm not too concerned about that, plus last time I looked, the Cards own the last title won by any team located in Kentucky. You can enjoy all those state championships in December and continue to chirp about the great job Calipari is doing if you want, but we all know Calipari is just the glorfied bagman for WWW and the AAU circuit. When he has to attempt to really coach in a meaningful game, he usually chokes it away in spite of having more talent.

West Virginia, UConn, Wisconsin, and how can we ever forget Robert Morris? LOL!!

Wow you said a lot of nothing, typical Hole. Fact is all you holes spent the season taking crap about how ukay was going to go 40-0 and win #9. Even your players said if they didn't win it all that the season would be a bust. Now you're trying to put a different spin on it yeah, total BS !! Nobody's buying the BS!
Dude, how old are you? Seriously. You comment like a 10 year old whose missed his last ritalin dose. It's quite clear you're obsessed with UK. Yes, I'm here because I like the banter, but you are special.

Dude, how old are you? Seriously. You comment like a 10 year old whose missed his last ritalin dose. It's quite clear you're obsessed with UK. Yes, I'm here because I like the banter, but you are special.
No you're here because you're the one obsessed with UofL.... nothing special about you, just another uk hole !!

So, we beat you. We went further than you. We even went to the Final 4. But, you're justifying that your season was somehow more satisfying? Got it.

Simple math. UK has had 23 AA's in six years and two teams (both our conference mates) have won twice as many titles in that time. We are the ONLY program in the country again to be ranked in all three major sports. In his time here Rick has graduated some 75% of his players while Cal is ringing in at some 17%. In that same period we have three CWS trips, two more BCS wins and two National Runners Up for our women. We will also go over FIVE years without a loss to UK in football again. We just had our 4th first rounder into the NFL in two years while UK just had their first in over a dozen years. Savor your pre-season basketball wins, but in KY only Titles count and we have the last one.

Trust me we are happy it's card fans who what to be like Kentucky and it is not going to happen.:D

Right. We want to give up those Fiesta, Orange and Sugar Bowls and be like KY that goes five years between away wins. Or have a three year probation for 37 major infractions involving 25 players already in this century. Or how about we give back those three College World Series appearences and be like KY who has never been. All of this just to have four final four's and a title like KY while we only have three and a title in this century.

How about our facilities, which will host 16 different post season events in the next several years while KY has three scheduled. Give all of this up to become the most hated program in the US? You have to be KIDDING.

No BS or spin here, I said exactly what I'd been saying all year. UK was unbeaten but not unbeatable. And if/when they lose, that does not diminish what they had done... championship or not. Sure there were UK fans and even some UL fans thinking 40-0... it was not unrealistic... but there is a reason no one has done it yet. I thought they were going to win it all this year, they came close, but it didn't happen, life goes on.

I know you get obsessed with them based on the sheer volume of "ukay" posts you make, but that is your problem, not mine. I think both teams had a great year... I had hoped each advanced one game further than they did... but I think that just about every year. ;)
I just love it when fans are on a rivals board calling them "obsessed"! Only UK fans could be so irony inept!

Trust me we are happy it's card fans who what to be like Kentucky and it is not going to happen.:D
Trust me, you're not. The cat fans are in a deep depression. The first reason is that the 'good-as-some-nba-teams' couldn't win a national title. The second reason is that even with the supposed 'talent' they will have on the team next year, and they do have some talent, they know the reality is that Cal is not a very good coach and without top talent will not compete for the title (see NIT season/Robert Morris). How many McDonalds AA's were on the NIT team? Sad.

Yet you're on a Louisville board defending your program but failing to answer a simple question:

How can Kentucky fans be happy with all the talent that Calipari has pissed away? Do those state championships mean that much?

Just curious if cat fans would have given Tubby the same consideration....

That talent you speak of keeps UK relevant and in the hunt every year since Cal's been at UK. UK being in the discussion for a championship every year is what gives UofL fans so much heartburn. It's pretty clear why you all would prefer Tubby at UK...

Not at all. Just pointing out that your coach who you claim owns UofL (whatever that means) is known for choking on the big stage. No coach has done less with the most. No team has come close to having as much talent (how he gets that talent is another debate in itself), and in spite of all that talent, 1 title that 1 very special player refused to let him throw away.

John Calipari is a glorified bagman for the AAU circuit and William Wesley. That's all he is.
But he is a good bag man! We will keep him if it OK with you.

That talent you speak of keeps UK relevant and in the hunt every year since Cal's been at UK. UK being in the discussion for a championship every year is what gives UofL fans so much heartburn. It's pretty clear why you all would prefer Tubby at UK...

To be accurate, Cal and UK have NOT been in the hunt or discussion every year...2013 to be specific.

Actually it's a simple question with a simple answer. Of course Cal has under achieved with the assets he has had while in Lexington. If you blindly asked college basketball fans how many NCAA championships you could expect a coach with 25 McDonald's All Americans and dozens of NBA draft picks to have while playing in the worst major basketball conference in the country, the answer would certainly be more than one. Dean Smith was often criticized for not winning more titles. Cal makes Dean look like an over achiever. Personally I like having Cal in Lexington. He always says something stupid and cat fans hang onto it like its the gospel. You remember "40-0" like anyone believed they were going to do it except the most ate up cat fans.

Bottom line is Cal is the clown prince of a circus basketball program. He has turned a once proud college basketball program into a clown car program. Nothing more than an AAU day care for over achieving basketball players with little to no interest in attending class.

As long as Cal is in Lexington, Louisville fans have a reason to laugh and point at his antics and his fans.
CJ

PS that coach you love to hate that brought your program back from the depths of Sutton despair, has done as much at Louisville with much less as Cal has at UK. Come to think about it he did more with less at UK than Cal has as well.

7 first round draft picks and no National Title. That is still hard to fathom.

LOL. UofL has enough talent. I'm not too concerned about that, plus last time I looked, the Cards own the last title won by any team located in Kentucky. You can enjoy all those state championships in December and continue to chirp about the great job Calipari is doing if you want, but we all know Calipari is just the glorfied bagman for WWW and the AAU circuit. When he has to attempt to really coach in a meaningful game, he usually chokes it away in spite of having more talent.

West Virginia, UConn, Wisconsin, and how can we ever forget Robert Morris? LOL!!

So you don't consider UK beating Louisville twice recently in the NCAA tourney as being meaningful games. You might want to tell that to CRP, Louisville players and the rest of the Card fans that were complaining that CRP seems to choke when UL plays Kentucky in the tourney with a chance to go to the final four. That was two final fours and one championship that Kentucky achieved at the expense of the Cards. It can't get much better than that. Beating your biggest rival when it means everything.

You might want to tell that to CRP, Louisville players and the rest of the Card fans that were complaining that CRP seems to choke when UL plays Kentucky in the tourney with a chance to go to the final four. That was two final fours and one championship that Kentucky achieved at the expense of the Cards. .

Your memory blows. Zero players or fans think Pitino choked against the UK title team in the FF. Nobody thinks that. UofL was suppose to lose and they did.

UK/UofL played one time in the NCAAs prior to the a potential FF while Pitino was coaching here so your sample size isn't all that high to be making claims of perpetual choking. We were the defending champs and we missed a lot of FTs. Players and fans put that game on... the players. Some blamed refs too.

LOL@ this guy putting words in our players mouths! Classic brah.

Pitino just keeps on choking against UK in the NCAAs! Uh. No. Quit making silly comments it makes you look silly.

When you have 25 McDonald's All Americans you should expect more than a state championship. I realize that's all cat fans have. While most Louisville fans are following our nationally ranked baseball program now and looking forward to chasing another bowl bid, cat fans are trying to decide when to go line up for free tickets to Midnight Madness. To care so much about basketball cat fans sure don't demand results beyond of course beating Louisville.....

UK being in the discussion for a championship every year WTF? Does that include the Year you blue ones went to the NIT!? REALLY?? Epic Fail!!

They weren't even in the hunt for the NIT championship.
Of course you all will dwell on the complete aberration from the norm. In 6 years with Cal, UK has has reached the Final Four every year but 2 (1 NC, 3 FF, 1 E8, 1 NIT). But you all already knew that... Go ahead and feel free to ignore the facts.

Right. We want to give up those Fiesta, Orange and Sugar Bowls and be like KY that goes five years between away wins. Or have a three year probation for 37 major infractions involving 25 players already in this century. Or how about we give back those three College World Series appearences and be like KY who has never been. All of this just to have four final four's and a title like KY while we only have three and a title in this century.

How about our facilities, which will host 16 different post season events in the next several years while KY has three scheduled. Give all of this up to become the most hated program in the US? You have to be KIDDING.

How many national Championships has UL had in football or baseball? According to Card fans UK making the final four in basketball is a bust if you don't win the championship. So going to a bowl game in football or the college world series in baseball doesn't mean anything unless you win it all. UK has one National Championship in football and Louisville has zero. UK has eight National Championships in Basketball and Louisville three. Plus UK has been to four final fours in basketball in the last five years and beaten UL every time it mattered. Sorry to introduce facts into the argument.

How many national Championships has UL had in football or baseball? According to Card fans UK making the final four in basketball is a bust if you don't win the championship. So going to a bowl game in football or the college world series in baseball doesn't mean anything unless you win it all. UK has one National Championship in football and Louisville has zero. UK has eight National Championships in Basketball and Louisville three. Plus UK has been to four final fours in basketball in the last five years and beaten UL every time it mattered. Sorry to introduce facts into the argument.

Really?
After all the 40-0 hype you're going to pretend like falling short of an undefeated season was "no big deal". Your coach choked. He had more talent than any team in the country and he blew it. He got caught watching instead of coaching the last 3 minutes of the Wisconsin game and got beat. You know it and everyone else knows it. 7 draft picks and no championship. Wow still hard to fathom. I doubt Dale Brown could have screwed up that opportunity.
CJ

*** Watch yourself lkc. Your comments have entered disrespectful territory.

And don't forget Louisville twice in the NCAA when CRP choked again as usual. How does it feel to be owned by your biggest rival? A school in your same state and only 70 miles down the road that you would give your left nut to beat.

*** You were just warned in the post right above this one. Take a couple of weeks off.

[QUOTE="lkc1234, post: 53880, member: UK has one National Championship in football [/QUOTE]

:confused: Yeah sure thing

So I guess he's claiming the 1950 year as a championship in football. Cool story bro. If you check the records, Oklahoma was considered the national champion and the bowl game was not considered a championship game.....aslo....1950?! Come on man! LOL!

So I guess he's claiming the 1950 year as a championship in football. Cool story bro. If you check the records, Oklahoma was considered the national champion and the bowl game was not considered a championship game.....also....1950?! Come on man! LOL!

Oklahoma had already been named the champs in 1950 before that bowl game. The Sooners had nothing to play for, and UofK lost to Tennessee before they played Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl. That BBN nut job is just regurgitating the same crap Sagarin spewed out 60 years after the game was played. What a dumbass. Maybe someone should tell Oklahoma to remove their 1950 championship banner since Sagarin says it doesn't count. LMAO!!! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT