ADVERTISEMENT

In case you forget this is for all the uk "HOLES"!!!

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
11102662_696221523819485_1944880829737121847_n.jpg

11130255_690347321073572_1025522447495459023_n.jpg
11125269_688840044557633_3289895228564012535_n.jpg

This is a UL board. So how did UL do against the Cats last year. Did the Cards make the final four?
I was pleased with the way our season worked out. We played to our potential. How about you? You happy with 38-1 and not even losing to the eventual national champion? You happy with not reaching your potential? You happy that you bought all of those 3*-0 shirts only to finish 38-ONE? I didn't think so.

Reactions: ACCCard and pervisl
So, we beat you. We went further than you. We even went to the Final 4. But, you're justifying that your season was somehow more satisfying? Got it.

Not sure how anyone, with any sense, can consider EITHER team's accomplishments as a failure.
UL made it to the elite 8, in theory 1 game further than their "seed" predicted, and further than most of us expected.
UK made it to the final four, won 38 games. a 1 seed is expected to reach the FF, they did. They lost to another 1 seed....nothing to be ashamed of. Sure they didn't cut down the nets, but you can't do that every year... you can only hope to be in contention to do so.

If you judge the entire season on the tourney results, you will almost always be disappointed. I don't care who you root for.

Reactions: bluescat92
UK made it to the final four, won 38 games. a 1 seed is expected to reach the FF, they did.

I agree with most of what you said other than UK did not live up to their hype or potential according to all the talking heads, Vegas, and the BBN in general. UK was the odds on favorite to win the national championship. They fell short because of coaching ineptness. It's the only viable explanation. Calipari was out coached again on the big stage in spite of having more talent than everyone else playing college basketball. Hell, his roster probably had more talent than the Knicks roster had and yet he STILL couldn't finish the deal. That is a failure. Period.

I agree they fell short, but I would not call the season or their accomplishments a failure. The good and the bad of the NCAA tourney is the favorite does not always win... in a single elimination tournament, anything can happen... that's what makes it so exciting (and frustrating)...

Wow you said a lot of nothing, typical Hole. Fact is all you holes spent the season taking crap about how ukay was going to go 40-0 and win #9. Even your players said if they didn't win it all that the season would be a bust. Now you're trying to put a different spin on it yeah, total BS !! Nobody's buying the BS!

No BS or spin here, I said exactly what I'd been saying all year. UK was unbeaten but not unbeatable. And if/when they lose, that does not diminish what they had done... championship or not. Sure there were UK fans and even some UL fans thinking 40-0... it was not unrealistic... but there is a reason no one has done it yet. I thought they were going to win it all this year, they came close, but it didn't happen, life goes on.

I know you get obsessed with them based on the sheer volume of "ukay" posts you make, but that is your problem, not mine. I think both teams had a great year... I had hoped each advanced one game further than they did... but I think that just about every year. ;)

No BS or spin here, I said exactly what I'd been saying all year. UK was unbeaten but not unbeatable. And if/when they lose, that does not diminish what they had done... championship or not. Sure there were UK fans and even some UL fans thinking 40-0... it was not unrealistic... but there is a reason no one has done it yet. I thought they were going to win it all this year, they came close, but it didn't happen, life goes on.

I know you get obsessed with them based on the sheer volume of "ukay" posts you make, but that is your problem, not mine. I think both teams had a great year... I had hoped each advanced one game further than they did... but I think that just about every year. ;)
Obsessed ??? And you're here why !? LOL

Reactions: pervisl
I'm here because I enjoy this board, I am a Louisville native, and I like to discuss basketball.

Why do you post so much about UK? It seems like 2 out of 3 things you post are about the Cats... I call that obsessive.

So, we beat you. We went further than you. We even went to the Final 4. But, you're justifying that your season was somehow more satisfying? Got it.

Yep and it was. That 38-0 came against the awful SEC in part. Your best win was a squeaker over Notre Dame. After that it was an 8 pt victory over us (and we suck remember?). So who did you beat? It's cute how you morons are now all the sudden oh so satisfied with just making the FF. We were a missed FT away from the FF and played a much better schedule. The seasons simply weren't that much different. Congrats on the participation trophy though.

I'm here because I enjoy this board, I am a Louisville native, and I like to discuss basketball.

Why do you post so much about UK? It seems like 2 out of 3 things you post are about the Cats... I call that obsessive.
You seem to be obsessed with my posts, and that's freaking scary. You're a damn starker, look back off dude I don't get down like that! Nothing against your sexual preference your life is your life I'm just not into that man crush thing . So you need to skip along on your merry way.....don't try posting to me again, I'm pushing the ignore button on you .

Wow, Props to the picture guys. I know UK is the second most favorite subject on this board but this is funny. The mullet guy gets an A+. But I gotta ask why throw in stone cold Steve Austin plus John 3:16. This may come as a shock but the idiots who use that have no clue. John 3:16 says: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Would some genius enlighten me how the hell that relates to sports especially associated with white trash, like wrastlin or nascar?

Wow, Props to the picture guys. I know UK is the second most favorite subject on this board but this is funny. The mullet guy gets an A+. But I gotta ask why throw in stone cold Steve Austin plus John 3:16. This may come as a shock but the idiots who use that have no clue. John 3:16 says: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Would some genius enlighten me how the hell that relates to sports especially associated with white trash, like wrastlin or nascar?
lol

Another uk hole heard from..........LMAO!!

I agree with most of what you said other than UK did not live up to their hype or potential according to all the talking heads, Vegas, and the BBN in general. UK was the odds on favorite to win the national championship. They fell short because of coaching ineptness. It's the only viable explanation. Calipari was out coached again on the big stage in spite of having more talent than everyone else playing college basketball. Hell, his roster probably had more talent than the Knicks roster had and yet he STILL couldn't finish the deal. That is a failure. Period.

That coaching ineptness has beat the Cards 7 out of the last 8 times and

That coaching ineptness has beat the Cards 7 out of the last eight Times they have played and twice in the NCAA when it really counts. What does that say about your Hall of Fame coach.

That coaching ineptness has beat the Cards 7 out of the last 8 times and

So? That only proves beating UofL is Calipari's most important accomplishment. Since most of you blue loving nut jobs consider Louisville as not existing, I don't understand the boast. The 2 post season losses to the inept coach stings but the others don't mean much since they happened during the non conference regular season.

Just embrace the fact that the bigger the stage, the bigger the choke artist Calipari is. Kansas, West Virginia, UConn, and now Wisconsin. Each loss his roster had more talent. If it's not bad coaching, then what is it?

Reactions: pervisl and Mayoman
So? That only proves beating UofL is Calipari's most important accomplishment. Since most of you blue loving nut jobs consider Louisville as not existing, I don't understand the boast. The 2 post season losses to the inept coach stings but the others don't mean much since they happened during the non conference regular season.

Just embrace the fact that the bigger the stage, the bigger the choke artist Calipari is. Kansas, West Virginia, UConn, and now Wisconsin. Each loss his roster had more talent. If it's not bad coaching, then what is it?

It just means that UK has made the final four four out of the last five years and won one championship. No other program can make that claim. Sound like very good coaching to me.

It just means that UK has made the final four four out of the last five years and won one championship. No other program can make that claim. Sound like very good coaching to me.

On the surface, I would agree. When you look deeper, and actually look at the depth of talent which he has enjoyed, having just 1 title is actually under achieving. Nobody has even come close to having as much talent and yet he continues to lose more than he wins when it means the most. That's coaching ineptness. Sorry you can't see that, but it's true.

Reactions: pervisl and Mayoman
All card fans need to understand Cal owns your team and coach.He has knock the cards out of the tournment ever time they meet.Card fan are so jealous

All card fans need to understand Cal owns your team and coach.He has knock the cards out of the tournment ever time they meet.Card fan are so jealous

Not at all. Just pointing out that your coach who you claim owns UofL (whatever that means) is known for choking on the big stage. No coach has done less with the most. No team has come close to having as much talent (how he gets that talent is another debate in itself), and in spite of all that talent, 1 title that 1 very special player refused to let him throw away.

John Calipari is a glorified bagman for the AAU circuit and William Wesley. That's all he is.

Hahahaha. They still can't quit talking about the cats. Jealous much??
Jealous of back to back NCAA Championship game loses(UConn & Wisconsin) the biggest CHOKE JOBS in the history of college basketball ? LOL
You've got to be a total uk Hole !!!!! LMAOo_O

Calipari has had 25 all Americans since joining Kentucky. Pitino has had 3. Both have won exactly 1 championship. How could even the most fervent blue Kool aid drinking, car licking cat fan be happy with those results? If winning state championships is your goal, congratulations mission accomplished. Looks like a poor ROI to me.
CJ
Trust me we are happy it's card fans who what to be like Kentucky and it is not going to happen.:D

lol Louisville fans would give their left nut to be in Kentucky's shoes.
Nope, only a uk hole like you would want to hang a banner for recruiting 25 all Americans to win just one championship over cal's tenure at uk. And of course let's not forget that first round NIT loss to Robert Morris. LOL . You probably have only one still left after this season anyway to give to your kitties well maybe none!! LOL

How do you feel when you look up and see our Hall of Fame coaches jersey hanging in your rafters?

Butthurt much? Lolololololol

That coaching ineptness has beat the Cards 7 out of the last eight Times they have played and twice in the NCAA when it really counts. What does that say about your Hall of Fame coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT