ADVERTISEMENT

Howie Lindsey........93.9 ?

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
Rumor has it that Howie will have his own sports talk program on 93.9 from 10am to noon. Can anyone on the board confirm this ?

Yes. It's true. Starting Monday. Congratulations Howie!

@CardChronicle: Very excited to announce that @howielindsey is joining @939TheVille full-time to host a daily show from 10-12 starting Monday.

Reactions: shadow force

@CardChronicle: Very excited to announce that @howielindsey is joining @939TheVille full-time to host a daily show from 10-12 starting Monday.
Great news, I'll be tune in to Howie's new show, should be great.

I was first on this board to recommend that Howie have his own show and that it be on the 10-12 spot on 93.9. I expect a finder's fee. Howie, details are in my account info. :)

Kidding aside, this I am so glad this happened. I can leave my radio on one channel all morning long, flip to Valvano at 12 and then back to 93.9 at 3. Cards all day long. This wasn't even possible a year ago.

Reactions: Cardiotonic
Kidding aside, this I am so glad this happened. I can leave my radio on one channel all morning long, flip to Valvano at 12 and then back to 93.9 at 3. Cards all day long. This wasn't even possible a year ago.
Sounds good, that's my plan too.

Dang, I just saw this. So who listened today? I will try and check it out tomorrow. Congrats Howie on the show. I have no doubt it is excellent and will probably become one of if not the leading show in it's time slot before long. Congrats again Howie, I am looking forward to checking it out tomorrow morning.

Howie had a great show today........He easily has the best sports show on the radio. OK being a UofL fan I might be a slight bit prejudice.;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT