ADVERTISEMENT

Hang with Tang

KenSucky

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2010
Hang with Tang in the Ville

Found this interesting video on something Tang is already doing. This could go over really well in the Ville, and the billboard on the opening scene already has the wording on the sign "Hang with Tang in the Ville." Is this foreshadowing....??? Good stuff. I could be on board with this! GO CARDS!!!

Just a heads up on Tang. He runs a similar offense to either what Payne was running or at least trying to run. All five guys with the ball, no true center... Its supposedly what the NBA runs.... If he's our coach, hopefully he's better at running it but sounds like you have to have the right dudes...

Tang and that dude we just got rid of were hired at the same time, one has had success, the othe was kryptonite to winning. Why? Tang embraced the portal and NIL, the other guy didn't, and apparently left alot of NIL on the table, enough to get some experience in the portal. The only dumpster fire that was around here is no longer employed.

Reactions: BPGhost
...The only dumpster fire that was around here is no longer employed.
Short memory. This was a dumpster fire BEFORE Payne's arrival...

men-s-basketball-attendance-vs-capacity.jpg

Hang with Tang in the Ville

Found this interesting video on something Tang is already doing. This could go over really well in the Ville, and the billboard on the opening scene already has the wording on the sign "Hang with Tang in the Ville." Is this foreshadowing....??? Good stuff. I could be on board with this! GO CARDS!!!
Nobody wants him. Drew, Wade, Golden, Oates, Muss are all better than that guy.

That chart right there says it was a mistake to move into the Yum Center. Who made that decision?
I know who DIDN’T wanna move there—Jurich and Ramsey.

But we set all time attendance records after moving to that arena. That’s not when problems started. Let me know if you want granularity on the data points…

He may think that, or even claim that. But I think his issue is a little deeper than just that. I wouldn't expect you to be able to connect the dots, even if he graphed it.
Particularly as the trashcanofentertainment is so vocally anti-“woke” and anti-DEI.

Not that he even really understands what those terms / concepts actually mean mind you…

Defeat the graph. Dare ya...
The thread is about Tang, who is only going to be a viable topic for a short period of time. Unless he's hired!

It's unclear why you think it's okay to hi-jack the OP's harmless thread like this, or why it is allowed, but you gotta do you.

So if you gotta hi-jack we're going somewhere much more interesting than the tired topic you are spamming in threads. You are of a simp mind so we get it.

You and the Redfist are bitter, for different reasons. His probably legit in a lot of ways. Yours, not so much, just tired, simple, and a spamming that's strangely been going on for years. That's some psycho stuff my guy. But he's a lifeline for you this time. Awesome! Speaking of psycho.

Graph all the temp bans you've received and get back with us. Give us your analysis on that, then we'll give you ours. Hypothesis, you are a troll.

Remember, ignore is your friend.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
I know who DIDN’T wanna move there—Jurich and Ramsey.

But we set all time attendance records after moving to that arena. That’s not when problems started. Let me know if you want granularity on the data points…
Naw, initially Jurich and Ramsey had concerns but they conceded. Schlattner was the one who boycotted. Do you honestly believe if both Jurich and Ramsey didn't want to be there, we would be? At the time, they were all the power.

...It's unclear why you think it's okay to hi-jack the OP's harmless thread like this, or why it is allowed, but you gotta do you...
The poster I was responding to said basketball's problem ("dumpster fire") started with Payne. That's factually incorrect as the chart showed.

You didn't like that being pointed out, so you allege "hijacking".

Try attacking the message and not the messenger...

Naw, initially Jurich and Ramsey had concerns but they conceded. Schlattner was the one who boycotted. Do you honestly believe if both Jurich and Ramsey didn't want to be there, we would be? At the time, they were all the power.
They fought hard against a downtown location and for good reason. The City was hellbent on building an arena for an NBA franchise, pipe dream as that was.

It was that arena or the existing KFEC for U of L. I'm sure you've been inside Freedom Hall recently...

The poster I was responding to said basketball's problem ("dumpster fire") started with Payne. That's factually incorrect as the chart showed.

You didn't like that being pointed out, so you allege "hijacking".

Try attacking the message and not the messenger...
My guy you keep putting your emotions onto me. No matter how many times you do this, it's still never going to be true. There's no me "not liking" any of this. I'm enjoying mocking you.

It's a community service. The more time you waste crying about what I post, the less time you use trolling. Sad. Oh, and U mad too. Bonus.

And no matter how many times you cry to the mods about being attacked, it appears they don't agree with you. Or maybe they think you are just not worth their time to get involved. Could be.

Your cry for help is going unanswered. Quit crying. Or keep crying and keep humiliating yourself.

The poster you responded to clearly stated his post was in regard to comparing the timeline of the hiring of Tang to the time of the hiring of Payne. Your post is off topic, because you are a troll. I believe you might believe what you claim, as you are not a very bright bulb.

Friendly reminder. Ignore is your friend.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT