ADVERTISEMENT

Got To Go Danno

OptimusCard

New Poster, Show Me Love
Aug 7, 2010
This is a joke. Pay him this kind of money for this? Come on. We need somebody who is going to take us to the next level. I hate to say it but being ranked this high and going out this early is pathetic. We need new leadership. The sooner the better. Coach talks a big game but as a season ticket holder and fan I want results.

Listen here man. I'm in the stands at Peyton Siva park every game. I bet that is more than you can say. You can't honestly say you are satisfied with this.

This is a joke. Pay him this kind of money for this? Come on. We need somebody who is going to take us to the next level. I hate to say it but being ranked this high and going out this early is pathetic. We need new leadership. The sooner the better. Coach talks a big game but as a season ticket holder and fan I want results.
OK Optimus Prime, you get in the baseball games for free. The 89 years of baseball prior to CDM was average of 14 wins a year and 1 NCAA appearance. You can go back to Billy Gillespie park.

You're an insult to Louisville fans.

OK Optimus Prime, you get in the baseball games for free. The 89 years of baseball prior to CDM was average of 14 wins a year and 1 NCAA appearance. You can go back to Billy Gillespie park.
I missed that. Hilarious that these trolls forgot that games at JPS are almost all free. Season ticket holder?

Hey troll, I'll sell you my season tickets for next year for a pretty sweet price.

We've had posters say the same thing about Mike Martin simply because he's never won a National Championship. But he's taken us to the College World Series 21 times. He has taken us to 40 wins or more in 39 consecutive season. And yet there are people who want us to change coaches because they don't think he can get us over the hump. You don't can a coach that has your program where Louisville's program is simply because you think another coach would take you farther. A new coach might put your program back in the cellar. The key for a College Baseball coach is to have your team in the hunt every year and make it to Omaha every so often and you hope eventually you break through and win the whole thing.

Reactions: American Male
I'm pleased with the success to a certain extent. Danno simply isn't a closer. Also something to mention is that some of the guys I run with (boosters with deep pockets) have mentioned that this contract is a little fishy. Some have even mentioned that the Illuminati could be involved. Take it for what it's worth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT