ADVERTISEMENT

Good game Louisville

Jhmoss1812

6000+
May 20, 2004
You guys played really hard and Trez was a beast. I can live with that shot you guys hit to beat us. See you in the ACCT.

Originally posted by Jhmoss1812:
You guys played really hard and Trez was a beast. I can live with that shot you guys hit to beat us. See you in the ACCT.
Thanks Jhmoss. Just a great instant classic game all the way around. I really thought UVA pulled it out with that clutch 3 pointer from the corner. I'm not sure you can really appreciate how unlikely that game winning jumper from Mathiang was, but I can assure you, he was not option 1, 2, 3, or 4. This is easily our best win of the year. Thanks from coming over with a classy post. Best of luck moving forward.

Originally posted by Steelers2012:
Thanks Jhmoss. Just a great instant classic game all the way around. I really thought UVA pulled it out with that clutch 3 pointer from the corner. I'm not sure you can really appreciate how unlikely that game winning jumper from Mathiang was, but I can assure you, he was not option 1, 2, 3, or 4. This is easily our best win of the year. Thanks from coming over with a classy post. Best of luck moving forward.
Trust me, I know how unlikely it is. I don't think he's scored in the previous 7 games lol. I just laughed, shook it off, and was actually kinda happy for the kid. Beat UNC so we can have a rubber match.

Good game man.You guys have an outstanding basketball team.Best of luck going forward.

I would love to have a rubber match but beating UNC in Greensboro is going to be tough.
How much do the refs favor UNC and Duke during the ACCT?

Great game, Cards. As someone said upthread, an instant classic. Trez is an absolute beast. Good luck going forward.

Classy post and it's appreciated. This Louisville team will always play hard. They don't always play smart but the effort is always there.

I really like Virginia's TEAM because they epitomize what a college basketball team should be. A blue collar hard working team that plays for each other. I am impressed with the way coach Bennett takes care of his business at court side too, and frankly when coach Pitino decides to retire, I am very hopeful our athletic director comes after him hard. He is a great coach who is only going to get better with more experience. Don't take that as an insult in any way because Virginia is a top notch job. I just hope Jurich can sway him away from the Cavs when the time comes.

Congrats on VA winning the regular season.

When you guys get Anderson back, you or Duke will be NCAAT CHAMPS.

Probably be a Duke-VA title game.

See you in Greensboro!

I love UVA, I am just really glad we finally beat them. We just owed you guys so bad after the football game and the first one at your house. I think, as others have said, that this could turn into a great rivalry. That game was why I love college basketball. Two great TEAMS, well coached, in a championship atmosphere, neither giving an inch. Wonderful experience, and a lasting memory. Thank you.

VA is a great team.
they are the only team that can win it all this year from the ACC.
GO CAVS

Thanks Hoo. Great game, great atmosphere, 2 great coaches going at it. I really like Bennett. I shudder to think what that guy would do with some elite talent.

Originally posted by KRJ1975:
Thanks Hoo. Great game, great atmosphere, 2 great coaches going at it. I really like Bennett. I shudder to think what that guy would do with some elite talent. UVA for sure has talent. It's not OAD McDonald's AA talent, but those players aren't likely to play as well in the UVA system.

UVA has great players for their system. I wish Pitino would fish a little more in Bennett's fishing hole...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT