ADVERTISEMENT

FSU

I held my nose and pulled for the 'Noles cause it was ACC v SEC. Unless the play another SEC team (probably Fla) I hope they lose every game !

Reactions: 2330859
FSU is enjoying a very special moment right now, but just 3 years ago they were struggling like so many others schools. The irony here, is that an ex-UL QB named Jordan Travis transferring to FSU explains much of the success.

The UNC win over the Gamecocks, plus the Seminoles win over LSU last night does a lot to help the image of the ACC.

Reactions: cardinalrod
Transfer portal is changing the landscape. FSU had 6-7 guys transfer in the were the best players on the team they left. Colorado has dudes on offense. With the right guys you can get good quick. High school recruiting is going to continue to less and less of a priority.

Reactions: rh62531
Texas volleyball is an example of what you can do with the transfer portal. Last year they won the National Title with almost all of their starters as transfers. This year they are struggling and was just recently swept at home 3-0.

Reactions: 2330859
Transfer portal is changing the landscape. FSU had 6-7 guys transfer in the were the best players on the team they left. Colorado has dudes on offense. With the right guys you can get good quick. High school recruiting is going to continue to less and less of a priority.
I hope KP gets it done in bb.

It is true, the NIL and the Portal have already made it clear that it’s all about talent. Colorado is a transformative project that a lot of other schools will try to imitate. Brohm has a unique opportunity right now, he can showcase his offense in a way to attract the sort of talent that can rival FSU, Clemson and beyond.

It is true, the NIL and the Portal have already made it clear that it’s all about talent. Colorado is a transformative project that a lot of other schools will try to imitate. Brohm has a unique opportunity right now, he can showcase his offense in a way to attract the sort of talent that can rival FSU, Clemson and beyond.
I need to see a little more on Colo. TCU's D last year was abysmal all year and they lost 16 starters from last years team on both sides of the ball. It was a great win, but we shall see.........

Agreed, TCU defense was horrendous and must have been gassed chasing the QB and WRs all over the field. Still, the Buffaloes have a lot of skill position kids on that roster and I think they will be a tuff team to beat.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
Every year fans jump on bandwagons based on early games just to see that team peter out. FSU barely beat a poorly coached Satterfield team before the defense figured out how to play. It’s possible that LSU sucks. Just like Duke’s win, great win for Duke but is Clemson even any good? Plus Clemson gave that game to Duke with turnovers.

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman
I think FSU is pretty good and Travis is a legit college QB star. I also believe LSU was overrated being just another elite program getting the benefit of the doubt with pundits.

Clemson is at a crossroads if they believe they can stay a elite big dog of college football. Dabo has to adjust to the portal or he will be asked to move on. His outward frustration in the media shows the pressure he's already feeling.

Schools have to stop something like this quickly or it will take forever to get back if ever. Look at Nebraska, Miami, and Florida. And there's USC who until getting Williams, had several mediocre seasons. They went and got a star QB in the portal and they're back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT