ADVERTISEMENT

Florida fans

Never did I say that's all big blew cared about. I said it's the most important thing to their basketball programs. Just an NBA development team. 6 months and they are gone. Like mercenaries . Do you really think they care what the fans think or anything about the school? Just a glorified AAU team.
If you think most of them dont care about UK or the BBN, you haven't been paying attention.

I don't see how sUcK players and fan base even remember each other. There time together is so brief.

This thread was started about how the SEC doesn't really embrace sUcK instead they mock them. It has morphed into something other than what was intended.
Who expected the SEC to embrace UK’s philosophy? Why would they? If every other team could recruit the players that UK does then they would. But they can’t. I thought the heckling to PJ was pretty funny.

Reactions: JASUN74
Who expected the SEC to embrace UK’s philosophy? Why would they? If every other team could recruit the players that UK does then they would. But they can’t. I thought the heckling to PJ was pretty funny.
Why are you even here? Is your home board down?

Reactions: CommodoreCard
You better hope WWW doesn't leave you completely. He is starting to waiver and send players to Duke and Memphis over you. I think it has to do with failure and your inability to win titles with all the best players. WWW wants players to win titles because he makes more money the more famous a player is.

Reactions: luv2hit63
You better hope WWW doesn't leave you completely. He is starting to waiver and send players to Duke and Memphis over you. I think it has to do with failure and your inability to win titles with all the best players. WWW wants players to win titles because he makes more money the more famous a player is.
Now that’s a name that hasn’t been floated in quite a while. I think you’re a little behind on the times

I'm fine with the roster we have now. Plenty of great players.

Thanks to WWW but he is not loading your roster up like normal. He is starting to send players elsewhere so sUcK is getting fewer players than they used to. You lost recruiting wars for this class and for next years class.

Thanks to WWW but he is not loading your roster up like normal. He is starting to send players elsewhere so sUcK is getting fewer players than they used to. You lost recruiting wars for this class and for next years class.
Next years class is far from finished. Stay tuned my dude

Again, you use the word “great” very loosely. Anthony Davis was great, Zion Williamson is great, nobody on this Kentucky team is great.
Well 99.99999% of players in history will never live up to that billing.

But great is a subjective term....I considered Keith Bogans a great player....I considered Russ Smith a great player....but by your standards they are just "OK"

Reactions: cyanide_78
APR conversation isnt apples to apples as sUcK generally has a handful of one and dones taking a remedial freshman load and Lou players are into their junior or senior workload, much different comparison by nature as I think that just measures GPA and it's not weighted, but I could be wrong.

APR conversation isnt apples to apples as sUcK generally has a handful of one and dones taking a remedial freshman load and Lou players are into their junior or senior workload, much different comparison by nature as I think that just measures GPA and it's not weighted, but I could be wrong.
That’s a great point. I do think you’re right it’s a point that carries more weight with gpa rather than APR.

No I'm not talking about when Cousins elbowed Swopshire. I am talking about not to long ago in an NBA game Rozier embarrassed Bledsoe on the court. When a reporter asked about his inability to stop Rozier Bledsoe responded by saying he couldn't remember Rozier name. The sports media had a field day with him making Bledsoe look foolish.

I'm also not talking about the Bobby Knight comment where he said none of the sUcK players went to class after January during the 2010 season. I am talking about the comment Cousins and Bledsoe made after they left that they didn't go to class after January. There are only 2 sUcK players that were any good and played that received there degrees that I know of and that was Patrick Patterson and Darius Miller. I am sure some of the players who walked on got their degrees.

And one of then ate a booger on national television. Ain’t that hell, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT