ADVERTISEMENT

Pitino claims

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Pitino claims something that all of us have thought or have said. He claims part of Louisville’s problem is due to the BOT. He said that the BOT is full of sUcK fans and they are there to hurt Louisville. I know I have always thought this and so have others on this board. However to have someone who had to personally and closely deal with these people says a lot. Fire the whole BOT instead let’s run them all the way out of town to Lessington.

Pitino claims something that all of us have thought or have said. He claims part of Louisville’s problem is due to the BOT. He said that the BOT is full of sUcK fans and they are there to hurt Louisville. I know I have always thought this and so have others on this board. However to have someone who had to personally and closely deal with these people says a lot. Fire the whole BOT instead let’s run them all the way out of town to Lessington.
Kenny isn't really giving them much cover is he?

They tried to water that schedule down.

Let's just say it's going to be an interesting next couple months.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
And don't let them take refuge in Frankfort.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
You don’t need Pitino’s testimony for anything. U of L started defunding men’s basketball the moment he left…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT