ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN what is going on

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I am watching the Alabama vs Texas game and the announcers are a joke. They have split the screen with sideline announcers and the football game. They are talking about everything except the game and the sideline announcers look like TV wrestlers. ESPN must be in more financial problems than what everyone realizes.

I am watching the Alabama vs Texas game and the announcers are a joke. They have split the screen with sideline announcers and the football game. They are talking about everything except the game and the sideline announcers look like TV wrestlers. ESPN must be in more financial problems than what everyone realizes.

Are you watching it on ESPN or ESPN 2? The reason why I’m asking is because on ESPN 2 they have McAfee and others.

I was watching it on ESPN2 thanks for pointing that out I didn’t know you could watch it on another channel.

They’re finding new ways to get people to watch games. I like the traditional broadcast, but others like these Manningcast type alternate streams.

It defeats the purpose of having a big screen TV. They think the announcers are part of the show equal to the game on the field. I don’t want to watch the clown show on the sidelines I want to watch the football game.

It defeats the purpose of having a big screen TV. They think the announcers are part of the show equal to the game on the field. I don’t want to watch the clown show on the sidelines I want to watch the football game.
Then you can watch ESPN main feed. People who like the clown show can watch ESPN2. A win for everyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT