ADVERTISEMENT

GOI Ship/games Pic Um time...let's roll...

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
Everyone is invited to join in and test your picking skills this Championship weekend. If you haven't joined in yet this year...this is your chance to show what you got. Good fortune to you!

CUSA - NM St vs Liberty - tough coaches in this one...but taking Liberty or give me Death

MAC
- Miami Ohio vs Toledo - Holy Toledo will get the job done

AAC
- SMU vs Tulane -Green Wave have the better QB and coach

MWC
- Boise St vs UNLV - Rebels bounce the blue field team

S Belt
- Ap St vs TROY - Just like APPie ways to prevail

P-12
- Oregon vs UWash _ better team wins this again

ACC
- FSU vs UofL - Tiebreaker - When I pick the Cards to W they L.. so as to not jinx them going with the Noles

B-12
- OK St vs Texas - take the team on a mission that would be the Longhorns

B1G
- Mich vs Iowa - Wolverines all the way and I hate Micheeegin

SEC
- UGA vs Bama - 3 peat starts here for the Dawgs

Some very interesting games this week. My hardest to pick is the Mich/Iowa game, Likely will be a boring low scoring game. Easiest for me is the UGA/Bama game for some reason.

Tiebreaker score: 38-34 in a nailbiter. FSU has more at stake in this game too with a CFPNC there for the taking...and they take it at the Cards expense.

Everyone is invited to join in and test your picking skills this Championship weekend. If you haven't joined in yet this year...this is your chance to show what you got. Good fortune to you!

CUSA - NM St vs Liberty - tough coaches in this one...but taking Liberty or give me Death

MAC
- Miami Ohio vs Toledo - Holy Toledo will get the job done

AAC
- SMU vs Tulane -Green Wave have the better QB and coach

MWC
- Boise St vs UNLV - Rebels bounce the blue field team

S Belt
- Ap St vs TROY - Just like APPie ways to prevail

P-12
- Oregon vs UWash _ better team wins this again

ACC
- FSU vs UofL - Tiebreaker - When I pick the Cards to W they L.. so as to not jinx them going with the Noles

B-12
- OK St vs Texas - take the team on a mission that would be the Longhorns

B1G
- Mich vs Iowa - Wolverines all the way and I hate Micheeegin

SEC
- UGA vs Bama - 3 peat starts here for the Dawgs

Some very interesting games this week. My hardest to pick is the Mich/Iowa game, Likely will be a boring low scoring game. Easiest for me is the UGA/Bama game for some reason.

Tiebreaker score: 38-34 in a nailbiter. FSU has more at stake in this game too with a CFPNC there for the taking...and they take it at the Cards expense.
Liberty
Miami
Tulane
UNLV
Troy
Oregon
UofL 31-27
Texas
M - Go Blue!
Georgia

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT