ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Musselman

USC is kinda of like the Penn St of the west in college basketball but it might be a better fit for him than Arkansas.

Whatever partying he may or may not do, he definitely is in the mix for the SC job that opened when Enfield went to SMU. My Hawg friend living in CA called earlier and said the word there is that SC people think it is almost a done deal

I wish I could say I care
Are you old enough to remember when an Arkansas guard hit a half court shot to beat Louisville in the NCAA tournament? I think it was in 1981, the year after Crum's first Championship. So both teams were really good.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Are you old enough to remember when an Arkansas guard hit a half court shot to beat Louisville in the NCAA tournament? I think it was in 1981, the year after Crum's first Championship. So both teams were really good.
Thanks for bringing that game up. Right there with the 2011 Tournament first rounder against Morehead St.

Yeah I am. Class of 83. What's your point?

• Haha
Reactions: Cardiac Red
If you have ever been in Fayetteville, you would understand why folks are not inclined to stay there long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT