ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Musselman

Wel I can say with certainty that Musselman can recruit.

attachment.php
Who is this?

Or, better yet…just go away. You’re a tired troll who just repeats the same tripe post after post. We’ve heard you, we’ve seen you and we’re done with you.
News flash… I’ve been on this forum literally for decades and—God willing—have no intention of going anywhere.

I’m not sure how much traffic would decline if I did. Apparently a lot…

You got that backwards, friend. I don’t generally b!tch and whine about posters here like the incessant outcries about ‘zipp’. I suspect the moderators get their earful too, but they never hear from me.

I personally love it that ‘zipp’ just can’t be ignored by stalkers and regular posters. Amusing as hell and just a little psycho. The famous car accident your brain won’t let you NOT look at. And the funnier reasons poor victims claim for NOT having me on ignore.

Keep it coming because I always enjoy comedy, intended or not…
My guy you're acting like they are finding a needle in a haystack with you. That's not what this is.

This is a community of 10 regulars and maybe 3-5 are prolific posters. 1 is a mod. Then a few casuals.

You post in every thread. They aren't stalking you, they are just reading and then choosing to mock your troll content, you are one of the few people posting and pretty much the only troll.

It's hilarious that you don't understand the world around you here. This is not some rocking location of hundreds to thousands of screen names to review, and everybody just can't quit you.

You are trolling a couple dudes. Literally. Lately, they are shoving it back at you. Then you tell them to ignore you, because they are destroying you. You can't ignore them, because you need them to troll.

If you get what you want, and there's a year 3 of Kenny, you're going to have this place to yourself. You will wear a crown of sh!t.

Ignore is your friend too.

I prefer to stay on non-zipp topics and never steer the discussion my way. I leave that to those who can’t engage in debate or stop talking about me. Anyone with half a brain knows who really has the problem.

And no one ever “destroys” me. That’s the rationalization and rhetoric of the destroyed who rely on one another for support…

Ignore is your friend too.

I prefer to stay on non-zipp topics and never steer the discussion my way. I leave that to those who can’t engage in debate or stop talking about me. Anyone with half a brain knows who really has the problem.

And no one ever “destroys” me. That’s the rationalization and rhetoric of the destroyed who rely on one another for support…
You tagged a guy in this thread that hadn't posted in this thread. He owns you. Rent free.

I'm not going to put you on ignore you are a trash can of entertainment. I enjoy watching the other guys humiliate you after you humiliate yourself.

If you can't handle my posts put me on ignore troll. Ignore is your friend troll.

Now quit stalking me you troll.

News flash… I’ve been on this forum literally for decades and—God willing—have no intention of going anywhere.

I’m not sure how much traffic would decline if I did. Apparently a lot…
Let’s find out!! And…referring to yourself in the third person is more than a little narcissistic. But, that surprises no one.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
You tagged a guy in this thread that hadn't posted in this thread. He owns you. Rent free.

I'm not going to put you on ignore you are a trash can of entertainment. I enjoy watching the other guys humiliate you after you humiliate yourself.

If you can't handle my posts put me on ignore troll. Ignore is your friend troll.

Now quit stalking me you troll.
Lol - the artist currently know as the “trash can of entertainment”.

That’s comedy gold Hop - comedy gold.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT