ADVERTISEMENT

Dude you’re getting your butt kicked

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
#33 Nick Walker for Murray State makes a tackle and gets up throwing up the L’s down. At the time his team was losing 28-0 what an assclown. I liked that the announcer did point out not a good look when your team is getting their butts kicked.

Most of the in-state rival schools are filled with kids on their roster who grew up in the Commonwealth that hate Louisville and UL. It’s goes as far back as when the HS State Basketball Tournament brought all 16 teams to Lexington, and the majority of the fans pulled against whichever school arrived from Louisville.

#33 Nick Walker for Murray State makes a tackle and gets up throwing up the L’s down. At the time his team was losing 28-0 what an assclown. I liked that the announcer did point out not a good look when your team is getting their butts kicked.

Any players no matter which team that does that, especially when they’re down by how much they was down by just shows they’re immaturity. I’m glad we won by how much we did.

Nick Walker I just looked on their roster, he’s from Illinois. He signed with Murray out of High School. Bethalto Illinois.

This is their only game on national TV and he made a big hit. Probably the only time he may ever get to do something like that on national TV. He made his hit and taunted a bit. But like all it goes back to being mad about losing to Kentucky.

Some of you get way too triggered and need a safe space from a hand gesture. You know why it makes us mad? Because Kentucky has been blowing us out and we can’t stop the hand gesture. They started doing the L’s down when Stoops arrived and it didn’t start making us mad until 5 years ago or so.

And guess what the collective “OMG so disrespectful! I’m complaining to the manager!” does? They do it more. Stop letting it get in your heads. Geez.

We were a fanbase that loved taunting and backing it up and now we’ve become scared of a hand gesture.

Reactions: TheRealVille
Nick Walker I just looked on their roster, he’s from Illinois. He signed with Murray out of High School. Bethalto Illinois.

This is their only game on national TV and he made a big hit. Probably the only time he may ever get to do something like that on national TV. He made his hit and taunted a bit. But like all it goes back to being mad about losing to Kentucky.

Some of you get way too triggered and need a safe space from a hand gesture. You know why it makes us mad? Because Kentucky has been blowing us out and we can’t stop the hand gesture. They started doing the L’s down when Stoops arrived and it didn’t start making us mad until 5 years ago or so.

And guess what the collective “OMG so disrespectful! I’m complaining to the manager!” does? They do it more. Stop letting it get in your heads. Geez.

We were a fanbase that loved taunting and backing it up and now we’ve become scared of a hand gesture.
Which one was the kid who transferred from Kentucky? I thought it was that dude.

It didn’t get under my skin I just thought it was funny he is getting his ass kicked and he wants to taunt the team that is doing the kicking. That was like when the women’s basketball team was beating Norte Dame by 30 at their place and Olivia Miles starts talking trash. If you’re thumping somebody you have a right to do a little taunting but when you’re not just be silent because you look like an idiot.

Safespace? Lmao! You must be a democrat. The guy is an immature idiot, and he showed it on national TV. I have a hand sign for you and it's not Ls down.

It didn’t get under my skin I just thought it was funny he is getting his ass kicked and he wants to taunt the team that is doing the kicking. That was like when the women’s basketball team was beating Norte Dame by 30 at their place and Olivia Miles starts talking trash. If you’re thumping somebody you have a right to do a little taunting but when you’re not just be silent because you look like an idiot.
It didn’t bother me one bit he just looked like a clown. I just think it’s funny when these guys who are the NFL have so little going for them they still do Ls down.

Safespace? Lmao! You must be a democrat. The guy is an immature idiot, and he showed it on national TV. I have a hand sign for you and it's not Ls down.
I’m not the one that grits my teeth and screams at the TV when a hand gesture is made.

Seriously, it’s not a big deal. It’s not a curse word or inappropriate symbol. It’s a harmless taunt. And be real, I’ve been around too many people that make that same “turn red” face and cuss when they see an L’s down. I’ve see shouting matches break out over it at games. I saw one shoving match break out over it at the WKU game.

All it does is make us look thin skinned. Seriously, I knew the second the kid did it that there were so many red faces screaming “omg that kid is trash! Scoreboard bro!!! You’re not tough!!!” all over the city last night.

I don't see anything wrong with it, even while his team is losing. Trash talk is just that. He wanted to get a rise and he succeeded. It didn't matter his team was losing. Every Murray state player and coach knew they were going to lose this game.

Most of the in-state rival schools are filled with kids on their roster who grew up in the Commonwealth that hate Louisville and UL. It’s goes as far back as when the HS State Basketball Tournament brought all 16 teams to Lexington, and the majority of the fans pulled against whichever school arrived from Louisville.
The feeling is mutual

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT